TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New cat tree - who gets the top?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New cat tree - who gets the top?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Yesterday I got a good deal on this little cat tree for the boys (only $30 - it was $50! )

Harley decided to check out the box, to make sure it was up to his standards


And decideds to claim the top perch as his own.... or so he thinks.


Little Davidson is found under the table... plotting his attack


Maybe I can sit on the 2nd perch...


Nope, fight to the death for the top perch!


Ok, lets talk about this


So Harley lets Davidson on the top perch... for a minute


Ok punk, its MY perch!


Moooooooommmm, tell him to stop!


Unfortunately, Harley won... Davidson will reclaim it as his soon enough!
post #2 of 22
The boys have spoken Kenz...time to go back for a second perch. Think of the savings...$40 off! $60 rather than $100? Harley and Davidson are just showing you how to be frugal shopper.

Your boys are so cute btw.
post #3 of 22
Very cute, now you will have to get a second one so they can both have the top perch...LOL Like I had to do...somewhere I have a photo with at least 6 on the trees at the same time.
post #4 of 22
Love them!. Harley looks so chilled on top doesn't he
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac View Post
Love them!. Harley looks so chilled on top doesn't he
He absoluetly LOVES it - especially with the patio door open, he can really see the birds now! They've both been lovey since we've gotten it, I think they are telling me thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsushi62 View Post
Very cute, now you will have to get a second one so they can both have the top perch...LOL Like I had to do...somewhere I have a photo with at least 6 on the trees at the same time.
My boys would be in heaven with something like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
The boys have spoken Kenz...time to go back for a second perch. Think of the savings...$40 off! $60 rather than $100? Harley and Davidson are just showing you how to be frugal shopper.

Your boys are so cute btw.
Oh we'll be getting another one soon.... probly next payday I wanted to get a BIG one - but it was $200!

For now, they can learn to share
post #6 of 22
You should try Amarkat's Ebay store - the tree I got my boys is almost 5 feet tall, and I only paid $50 something for it. The tree I won on auction for $16, and then S&H was about $40 for a forty pound box. My tip would be to try and bid on auctions that end in the evening, and then don't bid until the very end or else you'll attract everyone else's attention!

I can't believe how big Davidson is already!!
post #7 of 22
I have almost the same one! It was on sale for $59.99 at Petsmart! Trav hung our own BROKEN( ) toys from the tree.....





I just have the little bed at the top.....now if I only I could get little Lola
post #8 of 22
That's so cute! Very purrdy kitties! I love how profound their markings are!
post #9 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post
I have almost the same one! It was on sale for $59.99 at Petsmart! Trav hung our own BROKEN( ) toys from the tree.....





I just have the little bed at the top.....now if I only I could get little Lola
Wow, Courtney, thats a GREAT deal for that tree!
post #10 of 22
you know - your pictures always make me look twice, davidson's colors are so muted next to harley's.
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy View Post

I like that Kasey Kahne cutout in the back as well!
post #12 of 22
too cute! I think Harley is a younger version of my Tiger.
post #13 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post
That's so cute! Very purrdy kitties! I love how profound their markings are!
Harley's markings are very profound, they always have been Davidson's are getting to be that way too!
post #14 of 22
So cute!! My girls tend to share the top as much as they can. But with Phantom getting big quick there isn't much room. I am waiting for the battles but for now Phenom has first dibs on it when she wants it!

those are great pictures of your boys!!
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress View Post
You should try Amarkat's Ebay store - the tree I got my boys is almost 5 feet tall, and I only paid $50 something for it. The tree I won on auction for $16, and then S&H was about $40 for a forty pound box. My tip would be to try and bid on auctions that end in the evening, and then don't bid until the very end or else you'll attract everyone else's attention!

I can't believe how big Davidson is already!!
the one i got my cats is 6' tall & was only $71 including shipping!
post #16 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
the one i got my cats is 6' tall & was only $71 including shipping!
Wow, you guys have gotten some great deals! I'm still confused on the whole ebay thing And I've never really bid on anything
John's dad is always on there bidding and selling stuff - so we're gonna have him look at some trees for our boys!
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I like that Kasey Kahne cutout in the back as well!
Me too! That's why he's there
post #18 of 22
McKenzie.. Davidson is sure growing fast and he is really starting to look like a gray version of Harley! You can tell they are related when you look at the shape of their faces. Their fight for the top reminds me so much of when Rocky was the little feisty brave one and Zakk the young, punk older "brother".

Catsushi, you have a bigger version of my tree! Basically take the left side out. They love it!
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak&rocky View Post
McKenzie.. Davidson is sure growing fast and he is really starting to look like a gray version of Harley! You can tell they are related when you look at the shape of their faces. Their fight for the top reminds me so much of when Rocky was the little feisty brave one and Zakk the young, punk older "brother".

Catsushi, you have a bigger version of my tree! Basically take the left side out. They love it!
MIne is 2 seprate trees, so I'm sure it is the same one as yours on the right. I got both of mine on ebay.
post #20 of 22
Does Harley have an "udder"??? They are both a pair of cutie Mackenzie! Davidson has gotten so big since being a little "white" kitten....
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Harley's markings are very profound, they always have been Davidson's are getting to be that way too!
I know! They look like Bengals to me -- a brown and a silver Bengal. Beautiful!
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeop View Post
I know! They look like Bengals to me -- a brown and a silver Bengal. Beautiful!
Awww, thank you so much! They are far from bengals, but the closest that I'll ever get to owning one!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New cat tree - who gets the top?