Real LIVE webcam of a watering hole in Africa!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It just focused ion the brush behind the baboon, and there looked like a big cat of some sort!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a herd of zebras there now, very neat!!

I find myself coming back to this time and again, and my birds love the sounds! I'm still hoping to see some elephants! I love elephants!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

How awesome! I just saw a gazelle!
I think what you were seeing were Springbok!

This is what I miss about home! I took all of this for granted and although lived a couple of miles away from a game reserve, never actually visited except on holiday once! Sad that I missed out on it!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A herd of wildebeest just came down and I've been watching them for ten minutes. They're standing in all different directions, like they are trying to decide where to go next, it's so cute

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll have to keep watching...all I've seen so far is birds...very cool website though!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Impalas are grazing around the water now, the cam just focused on a male with those big twisty horns ... is he ever beautiful

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Early this morning I checked and there was a mommy giraffe and two babies!! The babies were trying to figure out the best way to get a drink of water and were nearly falling over! It was too cute!