I am so ugly...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I scared my cat

i made a mistake how trimming the furr on my face so i just shaved it all off.
My cat took one look at me, tail got all puffy, then with a loud YEOW!!!! she took off running and is now hiding under the bed

silly cat.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it makes you feel better DH has told Bit that he was going to shave his name into his side. Bit just stared at him.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That's funny! My sister used to have a dog who would back off and avoid me whenever I was wearing glasses (I usually wear contacts) - so much for animals usually going my scent!

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hah...great boost for the self-esteem on the new look, eh?

One of my birds that passed in '05 used to freak out when I would have a towel on my head after getting out of the shower. I don't know if it was the extra height or what, but it never failed to make him go beserk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol well she finally came out, with tail down, after talking to her and much going over by a kitty nose, i guess i passed kitty inspection
she is acting normal now.

i agree jcat i thought cats went by scent also, hmm maybe it the after shave she hated .

maybe your bird marishka thought you had a white snake around your head .lol i dont know i always wanted a birds also.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've never seen my husband's bare face and we have been together nearly 5 years. He sports a moustache and goatee. If he came out of the bathroom bare-faced, I'd probably puff up my tail and screech as well.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

That's funny! My sister used to have a dog who would back off and avoid me whenever I was wearing glasses (I usually wear contacts) - so much for animals usually going my scent!
My rabbit Sophie does the same thing!!!! She will try to attack my glasses when I wear them- i think maybe she sees her reflection or something....that or i'll go with my inital thought- she's just evil! she's such a brat-but she sure is a cute one!! I'm a sucker, what can i say

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

I've never seen my husband's bare face and we have been together nearly 5 years. He sports a moustache and goatee. If he came out of the bathroom bare-faced, I'd probably puff up my tail and screech as well.
OMG me too. My bf shaved off his facial hair once just to see what it would look like. I didn't recognize him at first.. it seriously took a minute for me to realize there wasn't an intruder in the house
You can bet I puffed up my tail and screeched!

Also turns out he looks about 10 years old without facial hair, but I won't tell him that. He has enough of a complex about being 32.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
When I was living with an former boyfriend, I woke up from a nap when he came in and said "which do you like better?" He had shaved half of his beard off and showed me his left profile and his right profile. I'm not sure what he would have done if I had said the side with the beard.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

When I was living with an former boyfriend, I woke up from a nap when he came in and said "which do you like better?" He had shaved half of his beard off and showed me his left profile and his right profile. I'm not sure what he would have done if I had said the side with the beard.
Oh my gosh! Maybe he got started and then had second thoughts???

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I once had a cat, who freaked, when I had hot rollers in my hair and a dog, who didn't like people wearing hats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh it is much worse, the wife loves the naked face look.
lol , i feel much better with furr on my face,