They're back...Riley & Jasmine...

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lost my camera and batteries for over a week..i missed so many good cat poses! But i caught a few today. And for any who remember, i was having big problems with jasmine weeing everywhere, well its all sorted, after 2 months of spending a fortune on various products, ripping up carpet etc...all it took was a new open tray in the area of the hall she liked to wee...turns out its a bit more private for her!

Anyway here are the photos:

Riley:

SMUG:

Slightly grumpy, hes not a fan of cameras:

And a lovely one of Jasmine, shes getting prettier every day...but then i AM biased

Both snuggled up together:

Jasmine...on my clean clothes

And this isnt a great photo but just wanted you to see how riley lays on hi climbing frame, he loves hanging over the edge of things...

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh theres nothing much worse than a 'weeing' problem, been there with our Jake. Glad its sorted

They are a pair of lovely cats for sure,
those bright blue eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by VampireCat

oh theres nothing much worse than a 'weeing' problem, been there with our Jake. Glad its sorted

They are a pair of lovely cats for sure,
those bright blue eyes
Yeah weeing is such a pain, riley used to poo outside the tray as a kitten which was horrible, but at least the smell went when it was cleaned...jasmines wee has taken about a month for the smell to go!

Thank you all for your kind words, im a very proud meowmy.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautifull cats you have! I love Rileys bright blue eyes I'm a sucker for blue eyes! what breed of cat is he? And Jasmine has such lovely coloring and that big fluffy tail

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

What beautifull cats you have! I love Rileys bright blue eyes I'm a sucker for blue eyes! what breed of cat is he? And Jasmine has such lovely coloring and that big fluffy tail
Riley is a Blue Mitted Ragdoll, hes my pride and joy

Jasmine is a Tortie tabby Norwegian Forest cat!

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Very pretty kitties I love the one of Jasmine stealing your clothes.
Yes...i was not so impressed with that! But i felt too guilty to move her...so i just rewashed them!

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This looks like Raggie and Maine Coon buddies!!
My friend has a blue mitted Ragdoll female and they now have a calico with white female Maine Coon, and they look as sweet cuddled up together as Riley and Jasmine. It is almost like seeing double.
Beautiful pictures!!

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

This looks like Raggie and Maine Coon buddies!!
My friend has a blue mitted Ragdoll female and they now have a calico with white female Maine Coon, and they look as sweet cuddled up together as Riley and Jasmine. It is almost like seeing double.
Beautiful pictures!!
Jasmine is actually a Norwegian Forest Cat but people often mistake her for a Maine Coone!

And Long haired cats are great, but double the fur shedding!!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rachey

Jasmine is actually a Norwegian Forest Cat but people often mistake her for a Maine Coone!

And Long haired cats are great, but double the fur shedding!!
Can you tell me the difference between these two breeds - Norwegian Forest and Maine Coon? I've read nearly everything I can find on the web, and it seems like the breeds are very similar.