What is your favourite kind of potato chip?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know not everyone eats them, I don't really either, but today I had a biiiig craving for chips!
I dunno how to make a poll.. but ketchup is my favourite.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE chips!

Lay's Salt & Vinegar chips, Pringles loaded Baked potato, ruffles cheddar and sour cream, cheetos, and doritos cooler ranch.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Cheddar and Sour Cream. Or is it Sour Cream and Cheddar. I dont know but they are very good.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miagi's_Mommy;1345690 said:
I LOVE chips!

Lay's Salt & Vinegar chips, QUOTE]

The first and only time I ate these I threw up. I wasnt feeling good and had asked Stan (ex) if we had any potato chips. They always make my stumach feel better. So he said over there I went over grabbed a couple put them in my mouth and thought they tasted really weird. Chewed swallowed and a few seconds later it all came right back up.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Potato chips are so much fun to eat! Lays regular are my fave!! My mouth prefers the taste of fried Lays to baked. Fritos are my second fave, closely followed by Cool Ranch Doritos

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favourite flavour of chips is Lays roasted chicken ... It's a funny, little known flavour but it's so goooooooood!

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone ever have "Shearer's" (I think that's how it's spelt). Their jalapeno chips are awesome! For those of you in the midwest, I also like the Kroger brand chips, I think they're labelled "naturally preferred".

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So many flavors I've never heard of! I like salt & vinegar chips. But they do make my tongue hurt if I eat too many!