Okay, I know I can do this!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was posed a challenge today at work, my co-workers want me to make a breakfast cereal here and home and bring it in. Now, they laid out some ground rules for me:

1. It has to be able to have milk added to it.

2. It must contain chocolate in some form (I had no obvious objections)

3. It had to taste good.

Now, I am totally stumped at how to go about this... can anyone help?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a granola recipe I've used for yrs but no chocolate but you could add mini chocolate chips.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would try mixing together granola and chocolate (maybe chunks of hard baking chocolate???) mixing it together with something liquidy....maybe honey or a pinch of milk....baking it in the oven in tiny clusters....then serve the clusters as cereal and add fresh raspberries to it maybe (chocolate raspberry cereal???) See if that will work?
Good luck!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I would try mixing together granola and chocolate (maybe chunks of hard baking chocolate???) mixing it together with something liquidy....maybe honey or a pinch of milk....baking it in the oven in tiny clusters....then serve the clusters as cereal and add fresh raspberries to it maybe (chocolate raspberry cereal???) See if that will work?
Good luck!
I WANNA BE A TASTER!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

I WANNA BE A TASTER!
Me too...I wanna make it and see if it's any good. lol...that'd be fun to have a new breakfast tomorrow. Lookinglass is giving us all sorts of good cooking ideas!
I'd love to spend a day in her kitchen lol