For the Single people: When was your last date?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking today I haven't been on a date in a very long time & was wondering if I'm the only one.

mongo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just broke up with the gf. So, I guess my last date was the night we broke up, about a month ago.

Dating is such a weird thing anymore. It almost seems socially unacceptable to actually ask someone on a date.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Years for me

I've been single for over 2 years now, and before that I was with my ex for 4 years.

But two years of being single without even a date is pretty sad. Goes to show just how popular I am

As far as the next date goes... I'm trying to work on that
but I'm not sure if it will work out.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think my last "official" date was sometime last year, probably October I think? I did date a lot last year, but they were usually a one time only occurence
I have a "friend" right now and we go to the movies veeeeery occasionally, but I wouldn't call that a date

To be totally honest, I greatly prefer my kitties' company to a guy, so I don't feel like I'm missing out... If I want to go out I call a friend, that way I know I'll have a decent to good time

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

Years for me

I've been single for over 2 years now, and before that I was with my ex for 4 years.

But two years of being single without even a date is pretty sad. Goes to show just how popular I am

As far as the next date goes... I'm trying to work on that
but I'm not sure if it will work out.
well, i picked the "it's been years" choice, but either of the last two would've been true, as well. i don't think i've been on an 'official' date in at least 10 years, & it might be more like 15...
& i don't even know anyone i would consider dating!
they're all either taken or too young!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good I'm not alone! (The thing is there's someone at work I would say yes to if only he would ask)

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A year
At least all my animals love me

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A looooong time!

Now I feel I am too out of practice to start dating again! Go figure

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, you guys make me feel better! I always feel like something must be wrong with me to have not gotten asked out in the 6 months since my ex and I broke up. Nice to know I'm not the only one not dating. We should form a support club or something.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am in the date what is that catagory... I just am not sure how to find one///

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm supposed to have one tommorow...

SCARY! I've never been on a standard get-to-know-someone date. It's always been with a friend or something. This'll be my first "Hey, can I have your number?" date.

Wish me luck!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck!

It's been years for me since I dated anyone - at least two, anyway. I'm happy - I have my Harley and my two furkids. What more does a girl need?

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I'm supposed to have one tommorow...

SCARY! I've never been on a standard get-to-know-someone date. It's always been with a friend or something. This'll be my first "Hey, can I have your number?" date.

Wish me luck!
Good luck!
I hope you'll have a good time. If not, well, at least you might have a funny dating horror story to tell

Let us know how it turns out.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Oh good I'm not alone! (The thing is there's someone at work I would say yes to if only he would ask)
you could always ask him! no guts no glory as they say
I've never had a guy turn me down when I asked him out, I think it might have surprised them so much they couldn't refuse