Last 3 I swear

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hadn't planned on any more kittens after all I had 10. Plenty to keep my husband, myself, my daughter and son busy. My mistake is I went to help out at the local shelter. They had FIB running through their kitten room and 3 fosters coming back. They of course didn't want to put the fosters any where near the others so I took them home. Cosmo, Nikkos and Pandora are my last for a very long time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awwwwwwww what little cherubs they are!
Needless to say, hubby doesn't let me by the shelter anymore. I am content, they all have room to run in the house. And I feed 2 ferals outside that I TNR'D and I feed the racoons and deer around my house. The cats love to watch the deer.

This is what they are looking at.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...what great entertainment you provide your kitties!!! Mine only get to watch the squirrels!! lol. Your babies are gorgeous (and who could say no to those little ones!)

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Wow...what great entertainment you provide your kitties!!! Mine only get to watch the squirrels!! lol. Your babies are gorgeous (and who could say no to those little ones!)
Well I can't not feed the deer, it has been very dry and the deer are starving. I know natural selection of nature to thin herds, but I just have to feed them. I mean they are still having babies here because the weather stays farely nice here. I have 2 acres and these deer are on my property, I also feed the racoons that eat on my back porch with the last feral I have out there.

redyave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a great place you live in with all the animals! I grew up in a little town way out in the country, and we had deer too. I miss them! Do your cats stay inside? My babies are contented watching the birds. I want to get one of those bird feeders that connect to the outside of the window so you have a close-up view of them, but I'm so afraid the cats will scare them. I don't need to give the poor birdies a heart attack!

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by redyave

Wow, what a great place you live in with all the animals! I grew up in a little town way out in the country, and we had deer too. I miss them! Do your cats stay inside? My babies are contented watching the birds. I want to get one of those bird feeders that connect to the outside of the window so you have a close-up view of them, but I'm so afraid the cats will scare them. I don't need to give the poor birdies a heart attack!
All my babies stay inside, I never would let my babies wander to much could happen to them.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More beautiful babies. You provide such great entertainment. I can only offer birds.
Seriously, though, the deer are beautiful too. When I was a kid in California we often vacationed in an area where there were deer. I loved watching them. No deer in Hawaii.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Melsa

Does your dog feel a little outnumbered?
That poor dog Cheyenne was a confirmed cat hater before I got the first 4 kittens and started bottle feeding them. As you can see she came to terms (or was it the fear of being outnumbered)....lol

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jean44

More beautiful babies. You provide such great entertainment. I can only offer birds.
Seriously, though, the deer are beautiful too. When I was a kid in California we often vacationed in an area where there were deer. I loved watching them. No deer in Hawaii.
Well I think if I lived in Hawaii I could do without the deer...
really though I love it here and I didn't think I would but we are only 20 minutes from large shopping areas and only 25 minutes from San Antonio. I've grown to love the isolation and the wildlife.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! How cool is that to have deer right in your own yard! To be honest it kind os surprises me that they have deer in Texas. I thought they were more suited to Northern area's.

I just love deer though. They are so beautiful.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Wow!! How cool is that to have deer right in your own yard! To be honest it kind os surprises me that they have deer in Texas. I thought they were more suited to Northern area's.

I just love deer though. They are so beautiful.
Ohh texas has lots and lots of deer and other wildlife. I love my window when I can't go outside.