Next Batch...LOL

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, how I came by my next 5. I moved up to Canyon Lake here in Texas Oct of last year and there was a pretty cat wandering around. For the next several months I tried to get her to come to me. I finally found out that she was pregnant and I feared she was stray as she was out at all hours of the day and night and sleeping under my house. So of course I took her in, what could I do?, my "Cat Sucker" sign was on above my house. I got her on some good food and to the vet for a checkup and shots. And she presented me with 4 lovely little babies.
2 of the kittens has very strange looking legs and I thought something was really wrong with them, so I had pretty much figured on keeping them since I thought no one would take them if they were crippled. And since I have a large house and am home all day what could I do but keep them all.

The 2 funny legged ones turned out to be munchkins and I don't know how in the heck that came about.

[/IMG]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh my word!. I could just reach into the screen and pick them all out and place them on my lap

Wouldn't that be great if we could!
Did you actually keep them all?.
I have them all, I'll post more recent pictures soon, believe me I have lots of photos...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww what precious kitties !!!!
Are you still planning on keeping them ? In my siggy "Easy" was a stray that was pregnant and the rest are her 4 babies she had and I kept!

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yes I've kept them all. Heres Loki and Frey now

And Chaos with Luna

And Tinkerbell

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all such so beautiful.
I know what you mean about the "Cat Sucker" sign and I only have seven. Looking forward to more pictures.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jean44

They are all such so beautiful.
I know what you mean about the "Cat Sucker" sign and I only have seven. Looking forward to more pictures.
Thank you I will put more pictures out, I did put some video of the some of the kittens on the Cute Alert thread.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are soooo adorable!!! I'm soo glad you rescued them and decided to give them a forever home! That's wonderful! Those furbabies are sooo lucky to have you

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

They are soooo adorable!!! I'm soo glad you rescued them and decided to give them a forever home! That's wonderful! Those furbabies are sooo lucky to have you
I think I"m lucky to have all the furbabies...