Cattitude Worth a Fiesta

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just need to let this out, Oscar was with me in the vet for his shots updates, and I am sooo surprised, he behaved extremely WELL, I mean, he was violent, even when neutered, so violent we always come out of the vet with my shirt crumpled, or pierced from his claw, with fresh scratchwounds on my arms and sometimes, legs

Yesterday he just obeyed eveything the vet said! He sit, showed his butt n ear for test, didn't bite (me) duing the injections, like a doll
It was so surreal I wanna treat him for beauty massage, If only he can

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's Great. It's always nice when they behave themselves at the vet.

Lily has a different vet from every one else because she will do house calls. It's way to stressful for everyone involved to take her to the vet and we all end up with horrible bites and scratches. So we just found a vet that would come to our house. Lily hates her and still scratches me and the vet up really bad but not as bad as at the vet office.

Annie just kinda clings to whoever is holding her when at the vet so she's pretty easy.

Kitten tries to run and hide. She hates to be held at all. She likes to be petted but never held. She doesnt scratch or anything just wiggles out of your hands.

Bagheera loves the vet. He just snuggles in the vet techs arms while the vet does everything that needs done. He loves them all their. He's known them since he was 4 weeks old. And he gets to run around the vets offiice if there isnt any dogs there. He always gets to run around the examining room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Lily hates her and still scratches me and the vet up really bad but not as bad as at the vet office.

Kitten tries to run and hide. She hates to be held at all. She likes to be petted but never held. She doesnt scratch or anything just wiggles out of your hands.
Oscar used to do all that, until yesterday!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a good boy!

Villy always behaves much better when my s/o takes her to the vets.