Best tip is also my my best buddy

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have delivered pizza for years. Back in October of 2004 I got the best tip ever. He is my best buddy, my little shadow. My kitty cat. I have told the story about how I "adopted" him. But I have to say, when 99.99% of my tips go towards bills or fuel for my car it is nice having a tip that is gonna be there for 20 years. As I post this, he is curled up on my bed, peacefully sleeping. As soon as I get into bed, he will be curled up with me letting me sleep with my head cradled between the pillow and him. His purring will put me to sleep. I will be out within about 5 minutes of cradling my head between him and my pillow. A tip that keeps on giving???? Yes it is true. Yeah, all my OTHER tips have come and gone for bills or entertainment or what not. But the best tip I ever recieved??? He lives on. He is furry, he is funny and loyal, he is a tabby cat named MR Jinx. The only tip I ever have recieved that has and will keep on giving....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww you are going to make me get all teary eyed that is so sweet. Hugs to your Mr Jinx

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is really a cool story
Mr. Jinx is very happy that you got tipped that way, too! My tips allowed me to raise 2 girls without child support or public assistance. But one of my best tips was about 15 cents from a little boy who found me in the back at the waiters' station, and handed me his coins and told me that I was the nicest lady in the whole world
IMO, how one treats the "pizza guy" is a window into one's soul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scottf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

That is really a cool story
Mr. Jinx is very happy that you got tipped that way, too! My tips allowed me to raise 2 girls without child support or public assistance. But one of my best tips was about 15 cents from a little boy who found me in the back at the waiters' station, and handed me his coins and told me that I was the nicest lady in the whole world
IMO, how one treats the "pizza guy" is a window into one's soul
Yeah, then alot of people I meet must have dark, evil souls...

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww What a wonderful story! I got teary eyed when I read that too. What a wonderful tip indeed!!!!!

miss purrypot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a fantastic story! I waitressed during college and grad school but never got anything as special as a feline tip! One of the hospice patients I worked with did give me my wonderful Siamese girl, my darling Clementine, when her cat had kittens--we've been inseparable ever since! Purrs to Mr. Jinx!