catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Cathy and I'm going to put up a pictures of each of my cats. Please be patient with me I have quite a few kitties and I will try to find some pics where there are 2 in the photo so's not to bore anyone.

This is Luna

This is Frey and Loki they are Munchkins born to a pregnant stray I took in.

This is Tinkerbell, Frey and Loki's sister.

This is Niobi.

This is Yoda

This is Pyewacket

This is Sushi

This is Nikos

This is Cosmo

This is Pandora

This is Chaos

And this is Mocha mother of Frey, Loki, Chaos and Tink.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You DO have a big furfamily. Welcome to TCS! And don't worry about boring us with photos. If there's one thing we can't get enough of on this site its pics of each others furbabies. In fact, we have a whole forum section just for that purpose (not saying you can't post pics in other areas though).

Welcome!

redyave

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, this is too funny.

I have a Pywacket (we call him Pi though)... AND I have a MOON who looks like your LUNA except, instead of a little 'moustache', she has a little black dot on her chin, a gotee (sp?) Oh.. and she's a little chubbier too!

I'm a newbie too!! Hello everyone!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, and welcome to TCS!

I agree with everyone that you have a big and wonderful fur family. They are absolutely adorable! I also agree with Emily that we never get bored of kitty pictures here
I hope you posted them over in the Fur Pictures forum as well so more people can enjoy them

If you need any help navigating around the site, feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I will do everything I can to help you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

You DO have a big furfamily. Welcome to TCS! And don't worry about boring us with photos. If there's one thing we can't get enough of on this site its pics of each others furbabies. In fact, we have a whole forum section just for that purpose (not saying you can't post pics in other areas though).

Welcome!
Thank you I will have to look for the cat picture spot.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by redyave

Okay, this is too funny.

I have a Pywacket (we call him Pi though)... AND I have a MOON who looks like your LUNA except, instead of a little 'moustache', she has a little black dot on her chin, a gotee (sp?) Oh.. and she's a little chubbier too!

I'm a newbie too!! Hello everyone!!!
That is funny, I sometimes call Luna , LunaMoon and Pyewacket is Pye for me.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Hi, and welcome to TCS!

I agree with everyone that you have a big and wonderful fur family. They are absolutely adorable! I also agree with Emily that we never get bored of kitty pictures here
I hope you posted them over in the Fur Pictures forum as well so more people can enjoy them

If you need any help navigating around the site, feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I will do everything I can to help you
Thank you very much for the welcome and I might just have to ask some questions thank you for wanting to help.

catsushi62

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Welcome to TCS..your kitties are beautiful..I don't know how u keep track of all of them!!!
I'm suppose to keep track of them...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sushi! You have a lovely little family there. I say "little" because I count thirteen; twenty-one here! although my husband is divorcing me and forcing us to move from the desert back to the city, where they have stupid quotas; so twelve of my beloved family members are now in sanctuary in a kinder, gentler place, where nine have actually been adopted into loving homes...that leaves me and "my" 9 here, and we are all moving to the city when everything is ready. I hoped to reunite with my twelve eventually, but the sanctuary owner felt they would be happier in loving homes than in a sanctuary. I guess I have to agree, though selfishly, I wish we could all be together again, and I am paying for their keep up there. It's a complicated story. Anyway, great to meet you and your gorgeous cats! Mine range in age from 16+ to 2, and all are rescues, like yours. I never met a cat I didn't love, but have to admit I'm partial to little black shorthairs!

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Welcome to TCS

I'm LuLu and have two moggies. One is called Max and the other is called Billy (pictured in my signature)

You have loads of kitties and their all beautiful

Happy Posting

*LuLu* x