Radio question of the day: 09/14/06

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would do them all. Keep in mind i am afraid of heights but I would TRY to do all of them!!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot air ballons on the countryside of France............with my husband who miraculously inherits money from people he never knew existed in his life.......

That would be my fantasy.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would go up in the space shuttle...it would be so cool to see the view from up there...and of course I'd love to get a chance to land the world's coolest glider

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd do 4 of the 5. Not keen on mountain climbing.
And I already have ridden in a hot air balloon, and it was so cool! Unbelievably serene, and since you're safely enclosed in the basket it doesn't even feel like you're that far up.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, I hate heights, but I'd probly have to choose hot air balloon - as its probly the less dangerous of the 5.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Um, I hate heights, but I'd probly have to choose hot air balloon - as its probly the less dangerous of the 5.
That's why I chose that one too. I'm usually okay really high up if there's a railing or something, and since in this scenario I would be in a basket I think I'd be fine.

I mulled over the idea of the space ship, but it just seems too dangerous.

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The danger of doing certain things are not due to the inherent complexity of the danger of certain things, but the people you do it with.

If I read a book with Christina (dangerous) it would kill me. If I go look for crocodiles with Steve Irwin (safe) I would be safe. Too bad Steve Irwin had died. I wished he had stayed with crocodiles.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Willingly? I'd go up in a hot air balloon, in a heartbeat. As for the others, I have exactly NO desire to do any of them. I might consider them if the price was right -- and I haven't the slightest idea what that would be, either.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot air balloon if I had to choose. I'd be afraid of jumping our of an airplane, the space flight or bungee jumping even with expert partners. I don't have the physical strength for mountain climbing plus I'm a klutz.