What do you do on rainy days?

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I don't know about the rest of the world, but most of the UK is experiencing major downpours....autumn is here me thinks!

I am at work but would like nothing more than to be curled up on my sofa with a cup of tea, a couple of furry cats and a good film. Maybe my duvet aswell

What do you all like to do when it's raining?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
minus flying and motorcycles of course. about the same as i do when there is no rain. Play some video games, play with the cats, play with the wife, and or read a book, however i do not yet know how to do all of those at once

sometimes i get dragged kicking and screaming to the shopping mall. i should have the cats teach me to how to hide faster

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love curling up in pyjamas and watching a good old film with a nice cup of rosie, I love the cosy feeling of the rain battering against the windows while im all snug inside.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well believe it or not we had two days of patchy thunder storms
here in Spain. I love it, cos it means my plants get a good old drink, and cos we dont get a lot of storms, its great to sit and watch the grey clouds rolling in and the lightening flashing. Once its done, well you can imagine it all dries up and we are back to normal

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Curled up on the sofa with a good book, or friends re-runs, with Mike (S/O) and Villy would be complaining that she can't go out as she'll get wet!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually cuddle up on the couch with Davidson (Harley's not a cuddler) and watch a movie or 2... and take a nice looonnnngggg nap!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is making me want to go back home and crawl right back into bed! It is pouring here as well.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have indoor taks saved up such as going through old magazines and tearing our recipes and other articles. Some organizng in the basement or another room. Watch a bit of TV and take a nap!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I usually cuddle up on the couch with Davidson (Harley's not a cuddler) and watch a movie or 2... and take a nice looonnnngggg nap!
Mine are exactly the same Kenzie, LuckyGirl will let me know when she wants attention, and Louie will purr even if he's in trouble! And he'll cry to be picked up, or just scale your legs like he's a rock climber!

Originally Posted by GailC

I have indoor taks saved up such as going through old magazines and tearing our recipes and other articles. Some organizng in the basement or another room. Watch a bit of TV and take a nap!!
Gail you are so great! That is the same thing I always want to do, and never get around to doing, and so I just end up with GIANT piles of paper work with no where to go with it all!!!

On a rainy day, I would LOVE to be home, laying on the couch in my pjs or sweats, either reading a good book or watching some Lifetime tv for women! Of course that includes cuddling with the kitts, and a hot cup of tea & or coffee!!! But in reality, rain is usually a pain in the butt, cause it always happens on the days I need to be out & about.... and yes we have yucky weather here today too! Traffic was obnoxious, and I am getting a tension headache from my drive in this morining.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what do I do on rainy days?
Wait for the biggest and heaviest downpour to mission to Asda and get soaked as I decided my gillet would be good enough!

Gosh I look attractive now!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ideally DH and I would sleep in; wake up around 11 am or so; and curl up on the couch with tomato soup, grilled cheese, and a good moive. After finishing the movie, we would take another nap, and afterwards we would curl up with a good book and some hot tea.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jillian

Ideally DH and I would sleep in; wake up around 11 am or so; and curl up on the couch with tomato soup, grilled cheese, and a good moive. After finishing the movie, we would take another nap, and afterwards we would curl up with a good book and some hot tea.
I love grilled cheese and tomato soup in cold/rainy weather!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would probably be turning on everything to keep the mean old thunder at bay.
If it was just a rainfall though, I'd love to be in bed with the covers pulled way up, with the tv on a good movie or even a DVD would be great. Oh yeah and some coffee, or hot chocolate. I need hot things to drink now. It's starting to get cooler. YUCK!
And of course 4 cats in the bed with me, DH's optional.