LuckyGirl & Louie, hanging out with Daddy

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, last night Meowmy had tons of things to do, so LuckyGirl & Little Louie were left in Daddy's care. Let's see what they were up to?!

Louie takes a little nap on Daddy's feet while Daddy eats his dinner...

LuckyGirl wants Daddy to watch tv with her...

No Daddy I can't see it like that, I have to watch like this!

Daddy & Louie are in their jammies and ready to have some "guy time" in front of the tube...

Boy this is SO interesting Daddy!!! I want the remote!

Daddy plays a little with his little boy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LuckyGirl enjoys a little late night snack with Daddy...

MMMM.....Ice cream on waffles hot from the toaster!!! Can I have some Daddy??? Pweeeeezeeeee????

Whoooo-hoooo! Meowmy would NEVER let me put my nose up to the table!!!! Mmmmmm....a little taste of vanilla ice cream goes a long way!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Louie, let's hide in here! Meowmy will be home soon and she'll be pretty ticked about the mess Daddy didn't clean up!!!

No Louie, you gotta come in the box, or she'll see us!!! We have to look like we were being good or we'll never be left home alone with Daddy again!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenni, yeah...definately spoiled rotten. LuckyGirl is using her spay to the best of her intelligence.... I don't allow them on my table or counters, but the rest of the house is fair game, she is even allowed on the chairs at the table, but no noses on the table....she has been pushing the envelope. And I swear, I'm not imagining things, but lately....when she wants something extra, she rolls onto her back & shows you her pink shaved belly! As if she's saying "seee, seee what happened, don't you feel bad for me????"
She's SO calculating.....and knows just how to wrap Daddy right around her perfectly manicured soft claws!!!

LuckyGirl: "now, if I sit up reeeeeeaaaal tall so daddy can see my long legs and pretty white tipped paws, and tilt my head to the side like Paris Hilton, (note to self: Meowmy watches way to much E! tv), and batt my big girl eyelashes, Daddy just goes nuts!!!!"

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Heather,

That's too much you should write a book !! By the way Daddy is way CUTE
He looks kinda woofy there, but he is a handsome devil! That's how he gets outta trouble all the time, he's quite the charmer!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsushi62

Those are great photos, lovely to see a man having so much fun with the kitties.
he was formerly known as the cat hater....but LuckyGirl has got him completely whipped!
He will even share his filet mignon with her, and let her drink right out of his glass! Now that is love
!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did Susie mis the pack of Walnuts in that picture!!

Your kitties are soo cute!!I love the one of Lucky Girl on the TV.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

How did Susie mis the pack of Walnuts in that picture!!

Your kitties are soo cute!!I love the one of Lucky Girl on the TV.
I know right?!?! I even commented about it! I thought for sure she'd be all over that one!!! "Guys love nuts too right?!"

Thanks! She is always on top of the tv.... she's so stinkin nosy, and from there she can see out the window, everyone walking by, when my car pulls up, when the mailman comes, you know all the important stuff!
Then if she hears something interesting on the tv, she wants to see what that is too so she'll hang upside down to look.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Cuties, all 3 of them. I love to see a guy with his cats.
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awwww those are brilliant!
That one of Luckygirl sitting patiently at the table for some ice cream is so sweet
Thanks guys!!! I never thought in a million years my husband would love a cat the way he does LuckyGirl.... he was a total cat hater. And she has just melted him like butter (that tells you what kinda special girl she is). Things that he would say is gross, like letting an animal lick your plate or eat after you, he now does with her regularly.... He even play bites the kitties, and they look at him like he's crazy. It's so cute!

LuckyGirl is always dying for some ice cream, but usually I have chocolate, and hubby's has fudge ripples in it, so she doesn't get it too often, but he will pick out just the vanilla parts and let her eat that....she was pushing it right after her spay, like she knew we felt so bad for her, so she could sit & eat at the table like a big girl....

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are adorable, sweet, great pictures!
I love the first one!