Radio question of the day: 09/13/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you rather take a leisurely stroll on a rainy day or a snowy day? (you have to pick one of those, not sunny there!)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm..

this is a toughie.

I'd chose rain, because I LOVE the smell of rain.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy - warmer weather and less chance of slipping. Well, in my case, maybe not...

Is the Brazilian holding the umbrella?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Rainy - warmer weather and less chance of slipping. Well, in my case, maybe not...

Is the Brazilian holding the umbrella?
Poor Jannie........If I knew where to find a Brazilian, I'd send you one!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say snow. We don't get much here in Georgia so I alsways go out in it when we get it here!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I would say snow. We don't get much here in Georgia so I alsways go out in it when we get it here!!
From a fellow Georgian!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say snow. It is pretty romantic for me & hubby, we met in December. And our 2nd date he took me out to look at Christmas lights....one of my favorite things to do when I was little. (awwwww....) And it was genuinely sweet, no running out of gas or nothing!
Besides, the snow is cold, so it's just an excuse to run inside to get warm, and maybe roast some chest nuts....right Susie????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I would say snow. It is pretty romantic for me & hubby, we met in December. And our 2nd date he took me out to look at Christmas lights....one of my favorite things to do when I was little. (awwwww....) And it was genuinely sweet, no running out of gas or nothing!
Besides, the snow is cold, so it's just an excuse to run inside to get warm, and maybe roast some chest nuts....right Susie????
That's right Heather! Jerry and I drove around on our first date looking at Christmas lights! We met December 18, 1998!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know. There was only one snowy day in my life, and hubby was too sick to go out. We ended up staying in the whole day.

I wish I could know what it is like.