I'm Mrs. Stewart!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to joyfully announce that Bradley and I are now husband and wife
. We had gorgeous weather for the ceremony (it was outdoors) and it went off without a hitch! There were a few glitches during the reception (the aweful DJ being the main problem), but that definitely did not ruin the night for us. All that matters is that we're married and could not be happier.
We had a short (but romantic!) honeymoon in Charleston, S.C. (pictures coming very soon) and now we're excited about starting our lives together. I wanted to thank everyone for all of your great vibes- they definitely did the trick!

I'll hopefully have some wedding photos emailed to me soon and I'll share them as soon as I can!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!

That now makes you my g-g-g-g-g-grandmother!
(Sorry, but that's the first thing that popped into my head. I have Stewart ancestors on my Dad's side of the family.)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Amy!

I'm glad to hear that everything went so well! My parent's names are actually Brad & Amy -
How weird is that!?

Can't wait to see the photos!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!
I wish you both MANY, MANY happy and healthy years together!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

My parent's names are actually Brad & Amy -
How weird is that!?

Oh that is hilarious!
Hopefully that bodes well for Bradley and I!! So when we have our first daughter should we name her after you?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Mrs. Stewart!!!!!!
I'm glad to read the everything went pretty well!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the sweet words everyone

I have the NEATEST story to share, one that really shows that Bradley and I are one heart....
We had each other's rings inscribed but didn't tell each other ahead of time what we were inscribing. Well, we had a couple of moments alone right after the ceremony so the first thing we did was take our rings off to see what we inscribed....and we each had a line from our first dance song engraved on the rings! I figured it'd have a lot of meaning without being mushy and that was Bradley's reasoning as well! We're so meant to be