Wednesday 13th September - Daily Thread

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I haven't had the pleasure of starting this thread for a while so thought I'd do it today!
Lovely sunny day here in Dundee, makes me wish I was outside!

I'm leaving work early today as I have so much to do and I'm going over to visit Mark at his parents tonight, where he's been staying because of work.
Was woken up by an unfamiliar miaow this morning! I looked up to find Nismo! Her usual miaow is very deep and more like a groan but this morning she was crying away like a real cat for the first time!

I hope she hasn't lost her normal miaow because I quite like it, it's wonderfully wierd

Have a great day everyone!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone.Not much new going on here today.........ah the life of a stay at home Mom.........kind of boring though!!!!
Just getting the 4 kids ready for school and then will go back to bed for a bit and then start in with DH's excersises.
Have a great day all.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!

A busy day already for me!
I have an inspection today from the Rental Agents, so need to get the place spick and span!
So much done already so should be finished in no time!
Then off to Asda for some shopping!

Hope everyone has a happy hump day Wednesday!!

shelleybik

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning,im a stay at home mom,houseworks done,litter trays are clean,im a bit anxous as mouse is being spayed today, i collect the kids at 3 then go to the vet to collect her,cooked chicken breast for her later...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with the inspection Sarah!

Today is very chilly, dull and dreary (we've been having alot of days like that latley...fall is coming)

Not too much on my agenda today reading, grocerrie, cleaning and more cleaning

Have a great humpday everyone

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Awww...Nismo hit puberty!

Good luck with the inspection Sarah

Another chilly start here this morning.

I found tons of great deals when I was out shopping yesterday. I even had to pick up a few small things for the Secret Santa exchange
I hope whoever I get likes them! I bought a new purse for myself yesterday that actually has a tiny light inside that goes on when you open it so you can see the contents of your purse! I had never seen that before. Aaron thinks I am crazy.

I'm not sure of my agenda for today. I need to do some laundry, and clean a bit. If it warms up, I may do some work in the yard, and go for a walk.
Have a great day everyone

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone! I am back at work today with plenty to do. But I get to show off my gorgeous niece so its woth it to be here!
Hope everyone has a great day!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Haha thats what I said this morning to her Karen!
I also told her she is now a real cat, not a pretend one! We'll see what happens when she does her usual song tomorrow morning though...
I love the idea of the purse with the light!! I need to get me one of those!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up to a cloudy but not rainy day-the weather is supposed to improve for the rest of the week. I dhould really pick tomatoes but I'm wondering how far I will sink in the soil!! Head is still all stuffed up so I don't know if this is a cold or allergies!! Baked stuffed red snapper last night for supper -but what to do with the fish head and tail??? I put in plastic bag and was strolling down to creek and decided to throw bag and all on evil neighbor's junk pile and let some animal scavenge it-it was that do let it smell up garage for a week!! (I'm bad) Willwork some more on organzing books-about 1/2 done and I'm not sure what else. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and I haven't even bought a card yet!!! I'll have to see what I have on hand,

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our area is drying out today. 4+ inches of rain yesterday flooding lots of neighborhoods and businesses. News interviewed several who couldn't get to where they needed to be because roads were impassable.

Karen? Do you think the light in your purse is to scare away gnomes?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, another Crazy day like yesterday. I am in a meeting all afternoon, all morning running around like a crab in boling water. It's raining wich makes my meeting ever more so enjoyable. I'm in Meetings all day Thursday, Saturday morning and Monday all day. Not a single metting all summer now this!

Watched Rockstar Supernova last night, Hope Toby wins.
I hope to get home early tonight to watch again and relax with the kitties

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!

I'm sitting in my new office this morning - its quite comfy and cozy
We had to switch around the offices around for the big move.... I'm currently in the sales department in my own office, so I'm excited to actually try to get something done today

Its nice and cool here today..... only about 60* this morning - I love it!

Good luck with the inspection Sarah!

Hope everyone has a delightful day - I'm off to do some bookwork! ....Ugh

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grrrr, How to set me off in a bad mood!

My inspection was supposed to be at three and at 3:40, the agent still isn't here!
I have contacted the agency to explain that I will not tolerate anyone entering the property without me being present and she said that she's on her way now!

I have an appointment after this and arranged it so I didn't have to rush after the inspection!

What a lovely way for my day to take a turn?!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Yay Kenz! your own office!! That is so cool!!! Be productive!!
Productive? Does being on TCS count as productive?

Its nice not having someone look over your shoulder!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Grrrr, How to set me off in a bad mood!

My inspection was supposed to be at three and at 3:40, the agent still isn't here!
I have contacted the agency to explain that I will not tolerate anyone entering the property without me being present and she said that she's on her way now!
ARGH! I hate people being late, and especially not calling.

Hope everyone's having a great day. Cloudy and rainy and COOL here, much nicer than we are used to lately.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!!!

Well nothing much planned for today again because I have to work tonight. It's going to be a mad house there. I hate Weds. The whole town comes to our restaurant for 99 cent sandwiches.
Oh well job security I guess!
I'm feeling a little more energic then the last few days. I've been fighting this cold for what seens like forever and I think I'm finally winning!

Kind of cool here, I'd say 60ish. It's not to bad but I wish that we could skip winter. I hate snow!

Have a great day everyone!