Whatever happened to the Thread Killers thread?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since Spotlight is back, I figured the Thread Killers thread should be brought back up, if everyone wants it to. I was always a thread killer at heart!
Did those pesky gnomes take that thread??

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe this could be the new thread killer thread?
watch it will die now.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I remember right, momof3rugratz was the last one to win and she doesn't really post on here much since the kittens were born. Wasn't it the responsibility of the previous month's winner to tally the winners for the next month? I think someone will have to be appointed!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

If I remember right, momof3rugratz was the last one to win and she doesn't really post on here much since the kittens were born. Wasn't it the responsibility of the previous month's winner to tally the winners for the next month? I think someone will have to be appointed!
Momof3rugratz did the thread killer thread her month, cuz she was after me. I'll have to do some digging and see who the winner was that month after Jenny.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

What a thread killer thread???
A thread killer is the last one to post on a thread. A thread killer thread celebrates the one who has killed the most threads. If I remember correctly, the winner gets to tote up the stats and declare the next winner in a new thread killer thread.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i haven't seen her around much lately, either, unless she's on when i'm not & we're just missing each other.
Her profile said she was last on Sept 7 - so its been a few days

We can always nomiate the person who was in 2nd place!