Dash Part IV

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had to put him in the bathroom for a few minutes, and I came in and look where I found my baby! FEEL FREE TO CAPTION THE SINK PICTURES

and I have to sneak a cute pic that I just got of me and my puppy duncan

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your pics are so cute! My sister has a Westie that looks alot like yours! Aren't they great dogs!!?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a perfectly cat-shaped sink there, it's not surprising that he thought it would make a nice bed, he fits in it just right!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Dash and Duncan are just both adorable ....how do Dash and Duncan get along ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Your pics are so cute! My sister has a Westie that looks alot like yours! Aren't they great dogs!!?
Westies are AMAZING, its our second one, I had to put my baby down about 2 years ago
. So this was her replacement

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

keeper130

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

how do Dash and Duncan get along ?
They are getting better, they have been introduced 6-8 times, and I have spent the past few days at my parents, the first time Dash was very defensive and hissing and all puffed up, now Dash seems more curious. Duncan is very anxious to see what dash is, but doesnt seem violent. When dash run's duncan chases him (this worries me a little because duncan is so much larger), once dash grows up a little bit more we will probably both be more comfortable. If I can get a Westie (such a high prey driven dog) and Dash to get along, I will be suprised. Any advice?