My New Checks!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the bank last week to order new checks and to see what other designs they had. I seen flowers, and babies, tributes to 9/11, and cartoon characters. None of them suited me until I seen these!
I paid a little extra for them but 5% of the cost went to donation for the ASPCA and for every check I write the bank will donate $.25 cents to the cause!
I think they ROCK! There are 5 different pictures!

(Don't worry, I smudged all my account info
)

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so cute. Mine are winnie the pooh but this just reminded me someone told me u can get your own cats picture on them also... I want Bella on mine I would LOVE THAT!! GOing to find out how to do that right now!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

They are so cute. Mine are winnie the pooh but this just reminded me someone told me u can get your own cats picture on them also... I want Bella on mine I would LOVE THAT!! GOing to find out how to do that right now!!
That's kinda funny - I have Winnie the Pooh, too. Well, had. Went to reorder and must've checked the wrong box. Now I've got Snoopy. That's ok, too, though!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute checks guys...
I love how checks totally describe someone sometimes.

I also have kitty checks, but I, however, do not have an awesome camera to show you all. lol.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine have the whole 100 acre gang, too. I guess I meant I would like some with "just" Eeyore. I love that guy!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I went to the bank last week to order new checks and to see what other designs they had. I seen flowers, and babies, tributes to 9/11, and cartoon characters. None of them suited me until I seen these!
I paid a little extra for them but 5% of the cost went to donation for the ASPCA and for every check I write the bank will donate $.25 cents to the cause!
I think they ROCK! There are 5 different pictures!

(Don't worry, I smudged all my account info
)
That is wonderful that your bank is going to donate also!!!!!