It's a poopy day!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry
. I would take a look at the Fur Pictures again and all of the cute kitties there (including your two sweeties).

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just think the day is almost over!!! Then it's night time.. House is on tonight and so is Dancing with the Stars!!!

Heather

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Just think the day is almost over!!! Then it's night time.. House is on tonight and so is Dancing with the Stars!!!

Heather
Is it a new House? I'm sick of reruns.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I hurt, the day is moving by slow, and I'm crabby. Can anyone cheer me up?
Last week I heard this splash and a weird scrabbling sound coming from the bathroom and I looked in and Lily came zooming out and hid under our bed. I looked in the bathroom and the toilet lid was up, and there was water all over the bathroom.

I went and found Lily and her legs were dripping wet, her belly was wet and her face was wet and she looked UNHAPPY!

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Poor baby.
Edit: Stumpy ALWAYS jumps up on the toilet, then up onto the bathroom cabinet to watch me when I'm brushing my teeth or whatever, but this was the first time had tried to jump onto the toilet (that I know of). She'll never get up there ever again

Then last night we were in the lounge rooom and I'd left the downstairs toilet door open because Stumpy just HAS to go in any open door, and won't come out until she's completely finished exploring. She came running out a few minutes later and she was running funny. She had this massive feather duster in her mouth that's bigger than she is, and she was soooo excited!!!! She was running with it, and tripping over it, and trying to run behind the couch with it. She loves anything soft, and to her, this was the ultimate!!!! I was in tears with laughter at the sight of her trying to run with it. I'm giggling to myself again now just thinking about it....

I don't know what people do without cats for entertainment

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Last week I heard this splash and a weird scrabbling sound coming from the bathroom and I looked in and Lily came zooming out and hid under our bed. I looked in the bathroom and the toilet lid was up, and there was water all over the bathroom.

I went and found Lily and her legs were dripping wet, her belly was wet and her face was wet and she looked UNHAPPY!

I laughed and laughed and laughed. Poor baby.
Edit: Stumpy ALWAYS jumps up on the toilet, then up onto the bathroom cabinet to watch me when I'm brushing my teeth or whatever, but this was the first time had tried to jump onto the toilet (that I know of). She'll never get up there ever again

Then last night we were in the lounge rooom and I'd left the downstairs toilet door open because Stumpy just HAS to go in any open door, and won't come out until she's completely finished exploring. She came running out a few minutes later and she was running funny. She had this massive feather duster in her mouth that's bigger than she is, and she was soooo excited!!!! She was running with it, and tripping over it, and trying to run behind the couch with it. She loves anything soft, and to her, this was the ultimate!!!! I was in tears with laughter at the sight of her trying to run with it. I'm giggling to myself again now just thinking about it....

I don't know what people do without cats for entertainment
So CUTE! Did she do the cute backwards walk with the featherduster?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

Yes I think the new shows started last week!!!
http://www.fox.com/home.htm
Tuesday night at fox,, it's about genetic mutation!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Did I cheer you up a little!!! !

Heather
Getting there... I can go smoke in half an hour and that is one of the few things making me smile right now.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
House premiered last Tuesday!! The preview for tonight looked really good!!!!!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I can cheer you up maybe! Although with House being on I don't think you need any more. But I have a funny story.

It's a poopy day out here too.

I had to walk down to the library, and it's raining buckets, and there is a very narrow part of sidewalk by a fenced-off lot... and of course I was on it as two, not one, but two buses, right in a row went by.

It was like the scene from the intro to Sex and The City where the bus sprays her down with gnarly street water. But TWICE, like an encore, right in a row! Yay! I looked like a drowned rat and made squishy noises walking into the library. People actually looked up to see if the creature from the black lagoon was coming!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I think I can cheer you up maybe! Although with House being on I don't think you need any more. But I have a funny story.

I had to walk down to the library, and it's raining buckets, and there is a very narrow part of sidewalk by a fenced-off lot... and of course I was on it as two, not one, but two buses, right in a row went by.

It was like the scene from the intro to Sex and The City where the bus sprays her down with gnarly street water. But TWICE, like an encore, right in a row! Yay! I looked like a drowned rat and made squishy noises walking into the library. People actually looked up to see if the creature from the black lagoon was coming!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I'm sorry... where you wearing a pink tutu?

Just kidding...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

So CUTE! Did she do the cute backwards walk with the featherduster?
Ohhhh no - she was running forwards with it, with the feather duster between her legs!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sorry... where you wearing a pink tutu?

Just kidding...
And a white top that makes your jahoovies look huge? That outfit she wears in the opening is horrible.... Yet she still looks good! Cow...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This day keeps getting worse and worse. My manager just dropped off a project on my desk that is going to keep me busy for weeks. UGGGG...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

This day keeps getting worse and worse. My manager just dropped off a project on my desk that is going to keep me busy for weeks. UGGGG...
I'm so sorry. But it will be over soon.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm so sorry. But it will be over soon.
On the bright side he said I could leave now if I wanted to. I don't care if he was joking. I'm outta here.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

On the bright side he said I could leave now if I wanted to. I don't care if he was joking. I'm outta here.
Have a good evening.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm....how to cheer Heather up...?

So I was in the tub this morning and Anya was in the bathroom with me playing just like every morning. She had a styrofoam peanut and was knocking it around the bathroom. She hit it up in the air at one point and it flew into the tub with me. She, caught up in playing and the moment, jumped up on the edge of the tub to go after it and almost fell in the tub with me. Once she caught herself and regained her composure, she started to inch her way down to the end of the tub edge to lay down and ended up slipping and falling in anyway.

She doesn't HATE water so she just kinda splashed for a second and then swam to my leg and looked at me like, "NOT COOL. PLEASE get me out and dry me off. And stop laughing!!"

My poor baby. I gave her the towel I had set out for myself and dried her off as best I could before I cut on the wall heater for her.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Hmmm....how to cheer Heather up...?

So I was in the tub this morning and Anya was in the bathroom with me playing just like every morning. She had a styrofoam peanut and was knocking it around the bathroom. She hit it up in the air at one point and it flew into the tub with me. She, caught up in playing and the moment, jumped up on the edge of the tub to go after it and almost fell in the tub with me. Once she caught herself and regained her composure, she started to inch her way down to the end of the tub edge to lay down and ended up slipping and falling in anyway.

She doesn't HATE water so she just kinda splashed for a second and then swam to my leg and looked at me like, "NOT COOL. PLEASE get me out and dry me off. And stop laughing!!"

My poor baby. I gave her the towel I had set out for myself and dried her off as best I could before I cut on the wall heater for her.

They are just THE funniest things! Have a great arvo Heather - go play with your boys! That'll cheer you up