Dancing with the Stars is on tonight!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite shows is coming back on tonight! Anyone going to watch with me! I'll provide the popcorn!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to start this thread. *sulk" *pout*

Anywayzzzzzzzzzz - Since they have scheduled it across from House I have the VCR already set up to record House while we watch Dancing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I was going to start this thread. *sulk" *pout*

Anywayzzzzzzzzzz - Since they have scheduled it across from House I have the VCR already set up to record House while we watch Dancing.
I'm sorry Jan!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's gonna be a busssyyy TV night.. I'm gonna have to DVR one of them.. What will it be house
or Dancing with the Stars

OH THE CHOICES!!!!!!!

Heather

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad I saw this to remind me. Because hubby and I were going to practice dancing tonight because we have a test in a couple of weeks. Now I just need to find an empty tape....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you guys think of the show? I only got to watch the last half........but I taped the whole thing, so I'll get caught up tonight!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not avid watcher of this but it was entertaining...Mario Lopez was really good (even though I think he is scum for cheating on his beautiful wife)(also he is seriously too good looking) that's when I started watching it no one compared to him after but I don't know about who went before I really wanted to see Joey Lawrence, I always liked him. I thought
was really funny the look on his face was priceless!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly haven't watch it yet.. I taped it, and watched House..

But I'm sure,, it was great!!!

Did you guys end up watching that Standoff on fox last night.. It was really really good!! I also watched Men in Trees on abc last night,, it was really good too!!

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My 5 year old danced through the whole thing. Well at least the first half, because I made her go to bed at 9:00. My favorites were Emmet, Mario & Joey.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mario certainly had the moves, didn't he!
Loved the rehearsal clip when she taped his mouth to make him shut up. And Bruno's remark about "extra batteries in his pants"!!!

As for the ladies, I liked Vivica.

Emmett was a pleasant surprise and Jerry did pretty good. Unless Tucker has a big showing from his fans, I don't think he will survive the voting. But I also thought that of Master P last time - and look how long he lasted!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Mario certainly had the moves, didn't he!
Loved the rehearsal clip when she taped his mouth to make him shut up. And Bruno's remark about "extra batteries in his pants"!!!
At least she came down on him hard. I think Joey McIntyre from the first season had a similar attitude and poor Ashley couldn't get him to be disciplined.

As for the ladies, I liked Vivica.
She looked like she was really enjoying it.

Emmett was a pleasant surprise and Jerry did pretty good. Unless Tucker has a big showing from his fans, I don't think he will survive the voting. But I also thought that of Master P last time - and look how long he lasted!
I don't think Tucker quite has the following that Master P did. I think Master P got the "anti-establishment" vote.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent show!! As someone who has danced my entire life and been in many competitions/shows this is the perfect show for me. I don't have a favorite just yet, but I will surely let you know when I do!