my Tiny Missy NEEDS GOOD Vibes and Prayers

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has something wrong that has caused her to lose over 1/2 pound in over a months time even though she was eating well.

Her blood counts are low normal too.

Vet cannot find what is wrong so she has surgery Tuesday AM to see if he can find cancer or anything else wrong inside her.

She is such a dear sweet girl and so courageous and such a good "mamma" to "her" boys! PLEASE Pray for the Vet to either not find ANYTHING WRONG or TO find something wrong he can fix. NO cancer or anything else that will make him have to put her down! PLEASE!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of good vibes to Missy, hope all is ok.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots and lots of {{{prayers and vibes}}} to your Miss Tiny! I hope that her surgery goes well, and that she recovers quickly. I hope that you will give us an update! Hopefully, it's just this heat that is keeping her weight down

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear your kitty is sick. I hope that tommorrow you have some answers. Sending some get well soon vibes your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy had surgery today. She had lesions in her intestines that were causing her pain and 2 hernia's - one of which had some intestines in it.

WORST of all she has an enlarged spleen. PLEASE continue to keep her in your prayers that her spleen is not cancer or anything else life threatenng!

All this was casused by trama - she was kicked by a former owner!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Prayers for Missy that she will have a long and wonderful life with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surgery showed she had 2 hearnia's - one a diaphragmatic one that had a lot of scaring in it and the scaring and fatty tissue was stopping the food from getting down.

Both hernia's were fixed and all the scarring cleaned out and we are hoping it does not come back.

Her biopsies showed no signs of cancer or infection but she is still on IV fluids and still at the vet but IS eating some!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update and many prayers coming your way for Missy's continued improvement.
Poor darling
I am so glad that you obtained for her such excellent veterinary care - when I think of how she has been suffering, and all because she is a victim of crime (oh, how I wish her owners could go to jail, although that would not afford them 1/10th of the suffering they have caused poor Missy),

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear Missy is doing better. I'm sending many vibes and prayers her way that she continues to improve and enjoy a wonderful and happy life with you.