Saying goodbye to Bella

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm posting this for Helen (bella713), Bellas mum.

Most of you know Bella had cancer and have kept an eye on updates. I came into the office this morning to find a pm from Helen to say that she and her husband lost their beloved little girl. Bella fell asleep in the arms of her mum and dad who loved her so much, then left them to go to her new home over at Rainbow Bridge

Helen, most of us here at TCS have felt your pain in the short time that weve known Bella here on the site, and she's became a very special little girl because of what she's went through.

Have a wonderful time at Rainbow Bridge Bella, and know how much your mum and dad are missing you because their hearts are really heavy right now, so keep looking down on them

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bella darling, I am lighting a candle to help guide you home

RIP sweet darling girl, you are in no pain now, free to run around as healthy as can be.... watch over your Mum and Dad as they love you so very much

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor beautiful Bella!

I know ALL our cats are loved by their slaves, but honestly, Bella's story touched me deeply, and it is with a heavy heart that I type this.

Helen, your unconditional love for that little furgirl transcends this one life, and she knows it. My heart is with you and your family at this difficult time,
but I know that Bella is renewed and whole again, and now playing happily over rainbow bridge.

Bless you, Bella, and rest in peace, sweet beautiful girl.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss Helen
....may your darling Bella rest in peace

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart is goes out to Helen and her family at this difficult time

Bella will watch over you and know the love she received in your wonderful family until the day you meet again

Bella touched each and every member of TCS and her memory will forever live on in our hearts

Play happily and healthily over the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Bella

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sending ~hugs~ to both of you at this difficult time.
Play happily over rainbow bridge Bella. Remember to look down on your meowmy & daddy.

RIP

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh no. I am so so sorry Bella has passed

She was so beautiful and helped her Mum through so much.
Rest in peace sweet sweet Bella. When I first saw your picture you took my breath away, and following your story you have really captured my heart.
You will be missed by everybody

Thinking of you Helen.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Helen.
RIP sweet Bella. You were so loved and touched so many lives.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helen, words are not enough to express my sorrow for your loss........RIP little Bella..........

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this it broke my Heart
May you RIP you were such a Beautiful Girl Bella, and My Heart goes out to you Helen and Your Hubby in this painful time

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how special your darling Bella was to you. Play happily over the RB dear Bella.

hugs

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss.

Bella, play happily over the bridge. My Hobbes is there to guide you.

Helen, my heart cries for you, and if you need anything please PM me.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Helen. There are no words to effectively express this deep sorrow. You know the special love and connection I've felt with you and precious Bella, and now can hardly see through the tears to write. Bella has touched the hearts of friends all over the world, and every single one of us is right by your side as we mourn this tragic loss. I'm so sorry, so very truly sorry. God has a new angel in Heaven today. Now and always, we honor your precious love who is now so happy and healthy awaiting the beautiful day when she is reunited with her loving Mommy.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helen, I am so sorry for your loss of Bella, I know she was very special to you, but know that now she is playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge and not feeling any pain and will one day see you again there

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Helen, I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your precious girl. She is an angel now watching over you, waiting for the time you will meet again.

RIP sweet, sweet Bella

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo sorry to hear about Bella... I've read and talked about her for a bit now, and to hear she is gone is so sad and upsetting!!!

There a special place for little furbabies that have to go through that kind of pain.

Our hearts and prayers are with her Meowmy Helen...

Heather

At least I can take comfort that Mondae and Bella are playing together over the rainbow bridge!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart is breaking for you at the loss of your beloved Bella. She was such a beautiful soul, both on the inside and the outside. Now, she's healthy and pain free and playing at the Rainbow Bridge. She will watch over you until it's your time to join her.

RIP, sweet Bella.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good bye sweet beautiful Bella, even without meeting, you touched our lives and we still loved you. May you finally rest in peace in heaven with God, and be free of pain and suffering. Please watch over your Meowmy, and keep her safe, for she will ache for you and be lost without you. And know that you have been a blessing in her life, as she has been in yours.....

You will truly be missed sweet girl, and you will be in our hearts and prayers forever....

Heather, Tom, Jazzy, LuckyGirl, & Lil' Louie