Dr. Elseys Cat Attract

cande

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does Dr. Elseys Cat Attract work? My cat had a urinary track infection, and now that heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ok, he sometimes urinates on the floor.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With many cats it works wonders ...

geechong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cande

Does Dr. Elseys Cat Attract work? My cat had a urinary track infection, and now that heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ok, he sometimes urinates on the floor.
I have had some success with it too.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have had great success with it & highly reccomend it for cats who don't use the litterbox! It worked for my Ophelia....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cande

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you for the comments
, we will give it a try.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had a problem with urinating outside the box, but I did a side by side comparison with another brand I had been using & they used the Cat Attract about 2x as often as the other brand. So I've been using it ever since. I also think it does a great job of odor control.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
could someone please tell me what Cat Attract is made of? Is it organic or is it a clay based litter?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've had luck with it when I had out of the box problems. Don't know what it is made of, but it smells very earthy to me.

I also did a side by side comparison one time and my cats did chose that box over the other. If I didn't have so many cats and it wasn't so pricey, I would switch over to it. I only use it when problems occur in the house.

ms.blackie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi folks,

Story on cat attract I took my Ms. Blackie in as a ferral
into my parents home where she was at,,put her on their front porch for 1st time she was ever confined and put cat attract in a litter box so I could take some #2 sample into vet to have her checked out. She used it!!
I think it does work. If you get Cat Fancy magazine they always
have $1.00 coupons to cut out.

Brenda