Discount/Cheap spay/neuter options in Southern Ontario

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, as some of you may know, we have 2 new kittens that may or may not become permanent family members. We'd love to keep them, but financially we're not in great shape. But, I haven't found anyone that wants cats and there are already so many kits needing homes at the SPCA, so that's just not an option. We're going to keep them until (and if) we can rehome them.

However, our regular vet has no kitten plan and, though they've been generous enough to do checks at a 2 for 1 rate, the time has come for vaccinations and we just can't really afford their prices. Plus, since the kittens are boy/girl, they'll have to be a neuter in a few short months. Also, Sam is due for his yearly and Max has one vac due in a week. Long story short, I need some options here.....

It kills me to ask about it, cuz we're already attached to little Addie and George, but if anyone knows of a responsible person willing to take them together, let me know. I don't want them to go, but I have to think of their best interests.

Otherwise, does anyone know of a vet in the GTA that would give me a good deal or allow me to pay on a plan over the next few months? Any help would be very appreciated by these little guys.....

Adelpha

George

(I don't know if these pics are too big....and I'm not computer saavy enough to do anything about it if they are...but if they are and someone could pm me to let me know, I'll edit and remove them. Thanks)

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seen this posted on another forum, not sure how accurate it is

This is where I went. It cost around $55 if I recall right.
Bloor-Kipling Animal Clinic
Mon-Fri 830am-7pm
Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 11am-3pm
House Calls Within the GTA
(416) 233-6306
(416) 233-6307 (fax)
and an old post on here

Originally Posted by valanhb

Animal Crusaders of Ontario
Toronto, Ontario
Phone: (416) 438-4636
Email: [email protected]
Referral to low cost vets

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only other thing I can think of is my emergency vet has a pet bill credit card application (can't remember who it is run through) if getting a credit card and paying it off is an option (it can only be used for vet bills). I am in Burlington so am not sure how far that is from you

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The only other thing I can think of is my emergency vet has a pet bill credit card application (can't remember who it is run through) if getting a credit card and paying it off is an option (it can only be used for vet bills). I am in Burlington so am not sure how far that is from you
The card, icklemiss21, is refering to is: http://www.carecredit.com/ they have vet's and other doctors as well. This could be an option for you, maybe. Your little ones are very cute

For canada: http://www.carecredit.ca/