Has anyone used

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
www.zazzle.com ? I am thining about having some US postage stamps made with my fur babies and came across that site.
Is there any other sites that anyone can recommend for that?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that flickr offers zazzle, not being from the US I have't tried it but ordered from QOOP which flickr also offers and it was great so I assume that the service would be similar (they don't do stamps)

I haven't heard anything bad about them but no one I personally know have used them

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I almost did once...Jason Mraz had a stamp out (one of the kiss ones...they were benefiting something) but it came to like $16. And I don't mail too much anyway with online bill-pay and email...heh.

Let me know if you do go with them...I want to make some stamps one day as a gift for someone, but didn't know anyone who had used them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will let you know if I use them Marishka!!!
I'm thinking about doing some address labels instead now though.
Who knows!! I'm bored and everyone else is in bed while I suffer from insomnia.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's such a cute idea! I was going to have them made for our wedding invitations, but the total came out to be double in postage!
So we just used the regular love stamps. Here's an idea...design and make your own return address labels with your furkids on them! That's what I did...ithey're so cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

That's such a cute idea! I was going to have them made for our wedding invitations, but the total came out to be double in postage!
So we just used the regular love stamps. Here's an idea...design and make your own return address labels with your furkids on them! That's what I did...ithey're so cute!
That's actually what I'm thinking about doing.I am going to check Dell and see if they have any paper I want.If not, then I'll go to Office Max or another store.
I may think about post cards too.Can you say "totally crazy for my fur babies"?