Daily Thread: Saturday 9th, September!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

I have a busy day planned for today, lots of shopping and a visit to the market so that I can continue to do up my freecycle dining chairs!
Also need to go to Pets At Home for some cat food!

I have become a little behind this week as my car battery came to the end of it's nine year life
(I was made to feel better though as apparently most only last five years!
) But it still means I have to catch up on everything before next week!

I will also speak with my clever sister tonight and find out all about how her viva (thesis presentation) went!

Have a great Saturday!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning!
I"m getting ready for work. Can you tell? I just thought I'd stop in and give you all a big
and then run off.

Have a great day everyone!!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

Today is going to be another housework day. I have about 4 loads of laundry that need to be done and I want to do lots of cleaning.

I'm probably going to get started on thank you cards today
that should keep me busy for the next week!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all! Jerry and I just got up.....will have some breakfast, and then see what the day brings................let's hope it's all good stuff!! Have a good one!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today Mom's high school is having a reunion and because there are fewer and fewer, other family members are encouraged to attend. It was a small school in a small town. Guess that includes me.
(One teacher she had, my sis and I also had. How's that for hand-me-downs?
)

Then her remaining classmates (less than 20 in her graduating class) are going out for supper and then Mom and I have a meeting. Thankfully all this will not involve driving all over the place. Just two adjacent towns.

Sar? My deepest condolences to your battery.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Today is back to doing some school work for me. I don't really have much reading to do for now, but I have some big projects that I need to figure out. All my history classes are seminars (as opposed to lectures) and instead of having exams and such, almost all of our grade is for a large research project. So I'd better get started soon! First step is trying to figure out topics.

Other than that, not much planned. I'll try to do some cleaning and maybe some baking tonight

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Today is going to be another housework day. I have about 4 loads of laundry that need to be done and I want to do lots of cleaning.
after a crazy week on work I really should get started on housework but I just can't seem to bring myself to do that or the laundry.

Then to try and work on the cooking with cattitude cover

Call home because Saturday evening (afternoon here) there is the only time I catch them at home

Then when I have done all my own stuff I have a pile of work I brought home with me

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laundry etc today - back to work on Monday and then have to go away for business for a couple of days on Tuesday. The roofers are here today and it's raining - wouldn't you know! Hope it stops!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way - the kitties are terrified of the noises up on the roof and are in hiding right now! Not sure what they think is going on - maybe the squirrels have army boots on???????????

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning, all.

Today is going to be quite the busy day. I'm at work now until noon, and then I'm going to go to the gym for about an hour. My husband asked me to go out on a date with his to the movies this afternoon, so when all is said and done, I probably won't get home until at least 4pm. After a quick nap and dinner, DH and I will have to do a bunch of packing (we're buying our first home and moving in three weeks!). Then, shower and bed.

What has happened to relaxing on the weekends?

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jillian

Morning, all.

Today is going to be quite the busy day. I'm at work now until noon, and then I'm going to go to the gym for about an hour. My husband asked me to go out on a date with his to the movies this afternoon, so when all is said and done, I probably won't get home until at least 4pm. After a quick nap and dinner, DH and I will have to do a bunch of packing (we're buying our first home and moving in three weeks!). Then, shower and bed.

What has happened to relaxing on the weekends?
Wow! Looks like a lot of folk are moving shortly!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well today is saturday,
Ive just bummed around at home, i cant even talk as ive lost my voice!

Ive done most of my packing for the move and now i just need to look for a job

Bf doesnt wanna see me as im sick, first i was sick, then he was sick and now im sick again and he doesnt want to get it back so he told me to relax at home, but he doesnt understand that im bored

But what ever, ill read a book a little later, and take a bath and look after my throat!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Believe it or not, the roofers are done! It took them about 5 hours or so to do the whole thing! The kitties are happy now and are out of hiding!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Believe it or not, the roofers are done! It took them about 5 hours or so to do the whole thing! The kitties are happy now and are out of hiding!
Oh gosh when we had our new roof put on a couple of years ago, all that pounding scared TT&P to death!