TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I want candy snacks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I want candy snacks!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
So, I'm sitting here all quiet surfing TCS, while my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter reads a book.
Out of nowhere she comes over by me, and says
"I want Candy SNACKS!"
*confused*
So, i say to her
"what do you want..Candy OR Snacks?"
She looks at me with a confused face and says
"CANDY!!!!YEAH!!!".
And because we just got done eating supper, I say
"well you don't need any candy because you just got done eating, maybe later hun"
And she says

"FINE! I take diaper OFF, and poop on FWOOR!"

Oh priceless things kids say...Gotta love it.
(Btw, she did take her diaper off, but said "I don WANNA poop on FWOOR")
I think she forgot all about the candy.
Just had to share.
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah View Post
So, I'm sitting here all quiet surfing TCS, while my 2 and 1/2 year old daughter reads a book.
Out of nowhere she comes over by me, and says
"I want Candy SNACKS!"
*confused*
So, i say to her
"what do you want..Candy OR Snacks?"
She looks at me with a confused face and says
"CANDY!!!!YEAH!!!".
And because we just got done eating supper, I say
"well you don't need any candy because you just got done eating, maybe later hun"
And she says

"FINE! I take diaper OFF, and poop on FWOOR!"

Oh priceless things kids say...Gotta love it.
(Btw, she did take her diaper off, but said "I don WANNA poop on FWOOR")
I think she forgot all about the candy.
Just had to share.


That's classic... By boys will go out and pee in my flowers out front if they're mad at me
I know they're doing it but I haven't said anything to them. I guess it gives them a little satisfaction of thinking they got "revenge" because mommy says no
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post


That's classic... By boys will go out and pee in my flowers out front if they're mad at me
I know they're doing it but I haven't said anything to them. I guess it gives them a little satisfaction of thinking they got "revenge" because mommy says no
LOVE IT!!
It's harmless revenge! Yeah..I wouldnt say anything to them either. Then they might start peeing on your car or something. lol.
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilleah View Post
LOVE IT!!
It's harmless revenge! Yeah..I wouldnt say anything to them either. Then they might start peeing on your car or something. lol.
.. knowing my boys, they'd pee on my pillow!
post #5 of 13
Here's an even better one... Deacon's on the couch watching cartoons and he says "no one breath!... I just farted"...
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Here's an even better one... Deacon's on the couch watching cartoons and he says "no one breath!... I just farted"...
Sounds like something JOHN would say - and he's 24!

I love kids - the things they come up with sometimes!
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Sounds like something JOHN would say - and he's 24!

I love kids - the things they come up with sometimes!

My 8yr old will fart in front of the fan and say "merry christmas, this one's free"... and walk away
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post

My 8yr old will fart in front of the fan and say "merry christmas, this one's free"... and walk away
OMG!!!! That's hysterical! I think it was you and I who were talking about your boys and my boyfriend being able to start a dead car in the middle of winter with the amount of gas they produce. I don't even want to think about what will happen if Colin and I wind up having boys lol......that should be interesting lol
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
OMG!!!! That's hysterical! I think it was you and I who were talking about your boys and my boyfriend being able to start a dead car in the middle of winter with the amount of gas they produce. I don't even want to think about what will happen if Colin and I wind up having boys lol......that should be interesting lol
Yeah that was me!

My 8yr old will stand on the front porch and burp SOOO loud! You can see the neighbors turning on thier lights and looking out the window to see WTH is going on! ... it's hilarious... and yes, he gets it honest
post #10 of 13
OMG! That's sooo naughty!!! lol. I think he must be a long lost realtive of Colin!!!! Colin just thinks it's grand fun to burp and fart when I'm in a close space with him like a car or cooking in the kitchen - uhhhh! It's soo gross!!!!! One time i got soooo fed up with his rude behavior that I burped right back at him just to get a reaction- hoping that he would stop...well, he just thought that was the best thing ever to see me do that...so needless to say, my reverse psychology didn't work and we both just died laughing And to make matters worse, our dog Fosters does the same thing!!!! He burps very loud and it sounds just like a human!!! I kid you not! Our dog burps just like a human- it's the funniest thing ever Uhh and he does it in my face too if i lean over to kiss him on his head or scratch his ears! He's just like his daddy, what can i say lol If we ever have children- those are going to be the gassiest little devils on the face of the earth lol....but they'll be cute

Fosters being rotten! He burped the most stinky burp in my face about 2 seconds after i took this picture lol
post #11 of 13


That's hilarious!

Jake does the same thing! He will fart and look at ME like "why did YOU do that?!"
My husband finds it funny to pass gas while we're laying in bed and fan the blankets... The kids think it's a riot... I'm not so fond of it myself
post #12 of 13
After reading all this, it makes me glad I don't have a SO. Okay, so I can pass gas with the best of 'em.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
After reading all this, it makes me glad I don't have a SO. Okay, so I can pass gas with the best of 'em.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I want candy snacks!