Radio question of the day: 09/08/06

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever experienced one or known someone who has?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Yes, and I am one. Doctors told my mother she'd never have kids. 6 months later she was pregnant.
Wow Heather, that's wonderful!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie, did you hear the story about the Medina county Sheriff's deputy that got shot right through the neck? absolutely no damage, but if the bullet had entered less than inch away from where it had it would have either hit his spinal cord or his main artery... that guy is the son of one my aunt's very good friends... that is a miracle right there

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No kidding Katie? Oh yes, I heard about it. I thought, OH no, we just laid to rest one Cleveland police officer, not another! He was a very lucky man, no doubt. Being the wife of a police officer must be tough....I worry about Jerry enough as it is being a firefighter......

Yes, it was a miracle that man is alive!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I believe in miracles. Lee surviving his 4 wheeler accident was a miracle. If he hadn't had to go pee so bad he would have bleed to death internally.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Yes I believe in miracles. Lee surviving his 4 wheeler accident was a miracle. If he hadn't had to go pee so bad he would have bleed to death internally.
I must have missed that story Brandi........what happened to Lee?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I believe in miracles.... it's a miracle my husband ever made it out alive with a mother like his!!!!

Now now, a good daughter in law worships the ground her MIL walks on!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My aunt was diagnosed with cancer when she was 18 - she was told she'd never have children - she has 3 beautiful, intelligent children
We call them her miracle babies!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I must have missed that story Brandi........what happened to Lee?
It was about 5 years ago Lee was riding his 4 wheeler with a friend on another friends property. It was dark and Lee was going fast and went over a rock or bump or something. It sent him airborn and the 4 wheeler landed on top of him and slid along with him and tumble with him quite some ways. He was in ICU for something close to 2 weeks I believe. He ruptured his spleen and was bleeding bad. The Docs didn't know it. He kept telling them he had to pee to let him pee. Finally they did and it wasn't urine it was all blood. The did emergency surgery to remove his spleen and checked everything else out. Now he is A-Ok!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my husband had a miracle 3 years ago when he had 4 heart attacks within the space of a couple of weeks and survived!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe in miracles and I keep hoping for one to get us back up on our feet.

I only know about those miracles I've heard about. But I believe there is a God and that He can perform miracles. I've never actually been privy to one.