It is Official

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My alpha cat Gizmo has finally put the smack down on the kittens. I was just saying the other day how tolerant she has been with them. Well yesterday Penny got her smack down and this morning it was Bobs turn.

I guess this means that, to Gizmo anyway, they are now official members of the family and must be taught that she is the "QUEEN" and at anytime or for anything they may do to her now or in the future may again be met with the "smack down"

All the cats shall now bow to her and give her the respect she deserves as the supreme being. No more breaks for the little guys in her kindom.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooo gooo goo Gizmo!!!! Showing the real Queen within!!!

That's too funny...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sapphire is the queen here! all the others quake in fear at the site of her
go Gizmo! lay the smack down!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My other cats quake in fear also. Mostly my two older males. They always walk WAY around her if they have to pass and if they start walking and she gets up they run for it

The funny part was I think Penny got the message right away and I think she will stear clear of Gizzy from now on but I am not so sure about Bob. He is a real stinker and after his smack down he sort of looked around like "whad I do?" then got right in the croutching position to play with something right in front of her. He got distracted though and ran to play with smething else. I am sure it is going to take several smack downs to get it through his little freaky brain.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AsecretK

My other cats quake in fear also. Mostly my two older males. They always walk WAY around her if they have to pass and if they start walking and she gets up they run for it

The funny part was I think Penny got the message right away and I think she will stear clear of Gizzy from now on but I am not so sure about Bob. He is a real stinker and after his smack down he sort of looked around like "whad I do?" then got right in the croutching position to play with something right in front of her. He got distracted though and ran to play with smething else. I am sure it is going to take several smack downs to get it through his little freaky brain.
yeah I know exactly what you mean, one of my new babies, Nike (not pictured
) does not give up!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Velvet has done that to every kitty brought into the house after her lol....she lets them know that she is the monarch of the house and she owns them if they try to cross her. She is the most sweet and docile thing and never bothers the other animals- but if they try to chase her or bother her- she lets them know who owns them
lol.....it's hilarious...