Nakita's feeling left out...

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Phoenix recently taking over the house and getting attention, I thought I would post some pictures of my emerald girl.

This is what I see when I use the computer. My beautiful emerald eye computer gargoyle.

The most recent picture of Nakita. My new favourite b&w picture which has a 'painted' look.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one of those computer gargoyles, too. Hate to think what would happen if I got one of those flat screen monitors. No place for kitty to sit! Horrors!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I have one of those computer gargoyles, too. Hate to think what would happen if I got one of those flat screen monitors. No place for kitty to sit! Horrors!
my computer gargoyle doesn't sit on the computer i use - she sits on the old one. i haven't gotten rid of it yet... don't know where Pixel will sit when i do!

i
LOVE
the computer gargoyle pic!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful pictures of Nakita!!, I can't wait until her and Phoenix are the best of buddies and we can see pictures of the 2 of them together

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the first picture. I'd love to see that face hanging down from my computer moniter. What a beauty she is.