Could I get some vibes for Wonton?

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's at the vet right now, I'm at home (the vet is 5 mins away from my house). Brought him in and told the vet what's been going on with his aggression issues. Wonton was ok at first, but then the vet tech picked up something and it fell and made a loud noise-and Wonton puffed up a bit and started growling. So basically they're going to do a bunch of blood tests, and also clip his nails while he's there, but it's going to be done under sedation cos he's too riled up, so they'll call me to pick him up when it's done. The vet also made a point of saying he's had to put cats down for this kind of behaviour, which, I knew that already but it still wasn't pleasant hearing it
Anyway, if you could just send some vibes that we can find out what's causing this and treat it... the vet suggested Prozac may help, but that we needed to do the blood tests first, of course. I dont want to lose my kitty, I'll do whatever it takes, anything in my power to work this out and get him better. He's my baby, I rescued him. Ok I'm going to stop here before I get emotional. So just..yeah. Some vibes would be much appreciated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I appreciate it <3 He's like my baby, I"m just so attached to him.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh good vibes sent to Wonton and to you.Let us know as soon as you find out anything!!!
(We had a cat that went nuts and was attacking my sister and was very aggressive to everyone and come to find out he had a viral infection that affected his eye sight, he turned out fine)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Major calming vibes being sent out Wonton's way! Please keep us posted - it's so weird that he'd have such a personality switch.

Big hugs to you while you're waiting to hear. Hang in there, Meowmy!!!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raphael used to be like that...then he had his first dental. It seems like (and he's had 2 dentals now) that after they take those painful rotting teeth out, he's much more relaxed...so it could be something they can fix very easily!

Good vibes for Wonton!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heres sending vibes to both you and Wonton .... I know its been a crazy time for you and Wonton ... hope things get better for Wonton and its something simple and fixable !!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking about Wonton, wondering if he'd been to the vet yet. Calming vibes for the both of you.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending lots of healing vibes for Wonton....maybe he's just really stressed over something....I had never heard LuckyGirl more than Meow, but now with the new baby, she makes these grumbling noises that sound like a belly growling....but somehow Louie knows to slowly back away.... could it be anything else??? Behavior is usually linked to something..... keep us posted. I will keep that beautiful boy in my prayers!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of vibes to Wonton, and
to you. You never hope that a kitty is sick, but if the aggression issue is somehow tied to an easily alleviated ailment it would sure be a good thing in this case!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending over some vibes for your poor baby and for you. I know its rough for you. Maybe it will end up being something fixable.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poorrr Wonton.. I'm sending all kinds of vibes both calming and loving,, from me and my girlie cats!!

heather