Horrible weekend coming up.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This Friday and Saturday are my GED exams.

I don't feel ready, and extremely unprepared.. even though I have been going to classes since January.. (though started part time in June)
My mother tells me I have no self-confidence.. and that it's only making my problem worse with the test.. that I needn't worry about it that I will do fine.
But it goes through one ear, and out the other. Because thats not how I feel.. and now I'm getting all worked up about it.
And then Sunday is my 19th birthday. What a way to spend my bday weekend.

I just need to smarten up and stop thinking like that.. but it's hard.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and lots of {{{{{passing GED vibes}}}}} to you.

If you have been preparing and not just sitting around (posting on TCS
) you should be able to do well. Just think about the good time celebrating after the exams as payment for all your hard work.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good luck on the GED vibes headed your way........and Auntie Jan is right..........as hard as it is to do, sign off TCS for a while and try to prepare as best you can!

sierra_k

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good luck to you! In my experience, worrying about things is usually worse than doing them! Try to relax....you really do know the stuff!
Let us know how it goes, and
Happy Birthday!!

((((hugs))))
Sierra

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck1 just think of how relieved you'll be when its all over
and remember! if its multiple choice ALWAYS go with your first instinct, most times it is the right answer

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck on your exams. Just think of what the GED diploma can do to change your life.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck.. I've known several people who took the GED here in the states, and they weren't that tough.. So keep your head up and be confident.. You'll be suprised how stuff will come to you if you believe in yourself!!!!

Good luck,, ots of vibes coming your way!!
Heather

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! Just try to relax and you will do fine! Think of how happy you will be when it is over. Plan something fun to do afterwards.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Good luck1 just think of how relieved you'll be when its all over
and remember! if its multiple choice ALWAYS go with your first instinct, most times it is the right answer
All of it is multiple choice.. except the essay and some of the maths. So that is good.. 4-5 options.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Good luck on your exams. Just think of what the GED diploma can do to change your life.
Yeah.. really.

Next step after this is done and over with is an animal handling course and enforcement course so i can work at the SPCA, preferably in the cruelty area, but as long as I am helping animals.. I will be happy.

Thanks guys, I feel a bit better already.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good luck!!

I took the American one's just a couple months ago.. If I can answer any questions for you (I don't know if they'd be similar at all in style) I'm happy too.

But good luck!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my results yesterday...

I PASSED!

I also passed well over the mark in some of the subjects, so maybe I'm smarter than I think I am.

but wooman.. you wouldn't believe how relieved I am right now. Because it took so long for the results, I figured for sure that I had failed.. because everyone I knew that had passed got theirs within 2 weeks.

but yeah.. one less thing to worry about, anyway!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I got my results yesterday...

I PASSED!

I also passed well over the mark in some of the subjects, so maybe I'm smarter than I think I am.

but wooman.. you wouldn't believe how relieved I am right now. Because it took so long for the results, I figured for sure that I had failed.. because everyone I knew that had passed got theirs within 2 weeks.

but yeah.. one less thing to worry about, anyway!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!