The weirdest cow-cat ever, Bandit.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She likes things that look like her. That is a cow-colored slipper that she drags around the house, meows at, and kneads with her front paws (that is what she is doing here). She's obsessed with it, but I think it makes her happy... so I'll just let her be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so weird! She already wore out another stuffed cow... she stole that out of my closet after I threw the old one away (it's a slipper)!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe it reminds her of her mommy? Mooch used to do this to a big black fuzzy sweater I have. She'd also try to suckle on it. Her mommy was a tuxie like her.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

She likes things that look like her. That is a cow-colored slipper that she drags around the house, meows at, and kneads with her front paws (that is what she is doing here). She's obsessed with it, but I think it makes her happy... so I'll just let her be.
That's to cute, maybe it reminds her of her momma
I have a lambs wool cover on my lounge and Miniman try's to nurse on it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all are probably right! That makes me sad... she came from a kitten mill, I'm sure... I was young and bought her from a petstore. She doesn't suckle anything, though... Ziggy is the one with those issues (he was 5 weeks old when we got him).