Colorado woman to serve jail time for drowning cats

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNA...7-c589c01ca7bf

I'm sure some of you remember the story of a woman who asked a family friend to drown the two family cats because they were "soiling" the house. Well, she's been sentenced, and while it is never enough, she got more than a slap on the wrist, IMO. 45 days in jail, 3 years of probation, 120 hours of community service (at an animal shelter if they will take her), and counceling. At least it's something for the heinous crime she committed!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh Heidi that has put a chill up my spine

It's not enough, and I don't know if I agree with her doing her community service in an animal shelter, much as they need the help, she doesn't deserve the reward you get from making an animal happy.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sick from reading that article! It makes me mad
how people can just treat their animals as articles of clothes. (oh, I don't like it anymore, just drown it.) OMG! I don't think part of her sentence should dealing with an animal shelter though. I don't know if it would do her any good or not.

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
what a redicoulous sentence she got..it's just not enough....personally i'd like to drown her

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a disgusting cow of a woman. She deserves a lot more then what was sentenced, but I agree, at least she was charged in some way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

I think that the family friend should have got more than what he did!
I'm willing to bet that he got the lighter sentence as part of a deal to testify against that witch so she would get a harsher sentence.

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just sick!! SICK SICK SICK!!!!!
What a horrible disgusting person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh that makes me soo mad!