What's your favorite "comfort" food????

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, when its been the LOUSIEST day, and you dont care if what you eat is gonna put on calories, or not be good for you, and you just want to indulge yourself, what do you eat just to make you feel better????????

for me..its cheeseburger pizza!!! (yep, exactly what it sounds like). And if Im still not "comforted" enough, its some super chunk chips ahoy and a glass of milk. Dip, and eat, dip and eat!
Then, Im feeling better.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You basicly just described my day. It has been a very stressful day for me. I was on the verge of tears, so I stuffed myself. I had those mini baguette crackers, veggie chips (they taste like potato chips YUM), spoonfuls of cashew butter, cookies (more than I can count), milk, tortillas, salsa and the list goes on...I'm probably going to have a nice big plateful of pizza porogies for dinner with a gallop of sour cream...lite of course.
This coming from a health nut! rofl I just finished loosing almost ten pounds, but it's not like I'll gain them all back from one day. OH WELL.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ice cream, anything chocolate, pizza... actually after all the crap I've been through today, maybe we'll get papa murphy's...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dang, now Im really hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone mentioned "pizza perogies". Holy mackerel, I love perogies, and would love pizza ones. Where can I score some of those?????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

ice cream, anything chocolate, pizza...
We "detox" the same way lol
- I also love homemade cornbread too- i'm a southern girl lol

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay my kind of topic!!!!

Bad day food:: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Magic Shell (YUMMY); Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough; maybe some Snickerdoodles, and maybe a chocolate meringue piece of pie. Oh that sounds soo good!!

If all else fails,, I go for Chips and Dip!!!!!!! Nice and fattening!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A comfort food meal-
When sick-tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich
upset-smoked sausage with rice and tomatoes, steamed cabbage, cornbread
Comfort junk food-
Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip all stirred together

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I need comfort food, I usually look for chocolate, candy (usually fruity), pizza, anything cheesy, or some kind of bread. Yogurt (white chocolate strawberry
) works too.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pizza, chocolate (number 1 comfort food besides pizza), homemade mac & cheese, ice cream, chips, and popcorn.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just about anything that isn't good for me.
Pizza, fries, eggplant parmesan sandwichs, vanilla cake, ice cream, anything sweet, cheese subs, tostitos and salsa and mozzarella cheese....too many!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Chocolate chip cookie dough

I make Italian bread wedges about twice a week, and baking powder biscuits with garlic and cheese.. I eat freezies and popsicles religiously, and I could live on noodles, apples, and bannock for the rest of my life if I could.