Update on my Kittens!

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well all 6 of them are Thriving.. My Big Ollie Boy is a Monster hahah He was the first in the litter to open his eyes.. Fully..
Yay for ollie.. my fighter! He was first born.. and ALL of them But 1 male and 1 female *as of last night* are opening there eyes to a small degree. I cant wait to get home from work,and check on them and see how they are doing! But I Have a question.. I have a Hige Normal Litter pan thing for momma right now, And instead of getting a smaller one, would it be ok, to just cut a spot out of this one, for the babies to get in? Or should i get a Smaller litter pan?Any ideas? We went today and got some more canned kitten food to be prepared for them to start eating .. Now If i can get mom to not eat the whole dish of wet food when i put it out..LOL So they would have a chance to eat it.. *when they do* Is this something that will come natural for her .. to just let the babies eat.. when they are ready.. Or should I start leaving canned in there.. and taking her out.. for a few min,and see if they will eat? LOL What is the process ? Sorry I am still VERY new.. But I am very excted

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by animalhouse

Awww! The time flys.. And actually they are 2 weeks, Not 3 lol My Mistake, readin the calander and answering the phone at work.. oops
Time sure does fly, and they grow so fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes they do.. And I told myself I wouldnt name them, and look what I did.. I Named them.. and I said I wouldnt get attached, and what did I do? I got attached to 2 of them! lol

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

yes they do.. And I told myself I wouldnt name them, and look what I did.. I Named them.. and I said I wouldnt get attached, and what did I do? I got attached to 2 of them! lol
We said we were only going to keep one and it looks like we may keep them all. Our momma cat only had 3. We named ours also.

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

wow.. that is neat of you guys, But I have 6, and my 3 already,and 3 dogs, and momma cat.. Ahhh that is WAY toooo Many for me teehee
Wow, that is definitly alot of animals. I would not want that many animals in an apartment lol. (That's what I live in)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I named all mine aswell and got attached lilly only had 3 kitten's also 1 of witch is going to my sister and were keeping the other 2 , she fell in love and i couldn't say no as long as when his old enough she get's him fixed she can have him at 13 week's i have 3 adult cat's 2 5 month old kitten's and now will have 2 baby kitten's lol that's alot of cat's but i love them and as long as i can afford them i don't see a problem i also have 3 kid's 4 including the hubby lol mine are 4 week's old btw

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

I named all mine aswell and got attached lilly only had 3 kitten's also 1 of witch is going to my sister and were keeping the other 2 , she fell in love and i couldn't say no as long as when his old enough she get's him fixed she can have him at 13 week's i have 3 adult cat's 2 5 month old kitten's and now will have 2 baby kitten's lol that's alot of cat's but i love them and as long as i can afford them i don't see a problem i also have 3 kid's 4 including the hubby lol mine are 4 week's old btw
Misty's kittens are only 1 week old today, but you can see in that little time how much they've grown in that week. My sister who is old enough to have a cat of her own doesn't like cats lol

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

As long as you can afford to have them all fixed..that is fine.

Katie

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well since i Posted this, one of the kittens passed on,and went over the bridge.. :-( My Lil Rolley Polley! Soo All your prayers are with her at this time!
I'm truly sorry about the one you lost. I do hope the others continue to thrive.

Katie