$10,000 tip.......what would ya do?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goes to show you.. Sometimes being nice and doing a good pays off!!!

Must be nice!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you just imagine!?
WOW! I wouldn't know what to say to someone if they left me something like that! What a great person! I bet she is just speechless!
I had a guy try to give me a diamond necklace once. But it wasn't because of my wonderful personality I guess, he wanted to go out with me and he knew I was married! YIKES! Needless to say, I gave that back in a hurry!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

It's a shame that she will have to pay taxes on it!
That's what I was thinking! Still would be nice....

People are cheap where I live... nobody ever gets generous tips where I work (the Olive Garden) because people around here think tipping is a sin or something crazy like that. Once in a while a person will actually tip the suggested 15-20%, but most people throw down a couple dollars and some change, even if it was a large group. I don't know what they think we make, but FYI for all of you out there, it's $2.13/hour. We rely on your tips to pay our bills! Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but it is... so have some compassion, peeps!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... one thing that crossed my mind... is he going to kill himself soon? Is he going to die soon from a terminal illness? I wonder what prompted it all....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh that would be nice! I'd catch up on some bills, get some car repairs done and fix up my house!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pre pay my rent with some added ( my landlord is Mom) ...

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pay off the remaining balance on the SUV that is currently shared by myself, my husband, and my brother-in-law.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that would be really nice!
I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this yet, even though Hutchinson is a little ways away from where I am.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

Wow, that would be really nice!
I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this yet, even though Hutchinson is a little ways away from where I am.
Yeah, really
How far are you from there? I live 3 hrs from there and it was in a paper around here. If you type in 10,000 tip it is brought up on google or yahoo. I guess shes been on tons of morning shows and stuff as well.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read about this too, I couldn't even imagine!

I'd probly pay off some of mine and John's bills - and then put a bit in the bank for a home.... oh, and take a few hundred on a shopping spree