Got this idea from Eileen/Eilcon!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Were you ever sent to the principle's office because you did something or some things wrong???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Your principles are called headmasters over here,.

Only once was i in his office and there were about 6 of us because we were being awful to the music teacher
Oh gees Chick, what were you doing to the poor bloke?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, many many times. I should write a book about it. Yet, for the purposes of this thread I will go over the highlights: dyeing my hair fire engine red, making out with my boyfriend under the stairs, putting Alka-Seltzer in the toilets, and toilet papering the school trees as a senior prank.

Edit: I wasn't an easy child to raise.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a she and a very timid teacher at that. One of the trouble makers started it off in class by playing with every instrument he could find and we just followed but she couldn't control us

I'm laughing now but when i think back she looked so helpless bless her

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Only once- for Public Display of Affection (which I was NOT guilty of, by the by.) We were goth, so we got... picked on, I suppose is how to put it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only once. I was in the hallway and a girl came up and started a fist fight with me because I was taking the guy she wanted to go with to a dance. Needless to say, we were both excused for the rest of the day.
Kids! How stupid were we then?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

It was a she and a very timid teacher at that. One of the trouble makers started it off in class by playing with every instrument he could find and we just followed but she couldn't control us

I'm laughing now but when i think back she looked so helpless bless her
Sorry, a blokett!
You were rotten young lady!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Only once. I was in the hallway and a girl came up and started a fist fight with me because I was taking the guy she wanted to go with to a dance. Needless to say, we were both excused for the rest of the day.
Kids! How stupid were we then?
LOL, hey, being a kid and being stupid just go together....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Yes, many many times. I should write a book about it. Yet, for the purposes of this thread I will go over the highlights: dyeing my hair fire engine red, making out with my boyfriend under the stairs, putting Alka-Seltzer in the toilets, and toilet papering the school trees as a senior prank.

Edit: I wasn't an easy child to raise.
Wow....you go girl!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

Only once- for Public Display of Affection (which I was NOT guilty of, by the by.) We were goth, so we got... picked on, I suppose is how to put it.
No fair.............no one should be picked on..... unless your a boy with cooties!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah!
The principal got to know my mom and dad by thier first names!

I was known as the loud mouth in EVERY class.. there were two of us.. Me and a friend of mine all through middle school and high school got in trouble alot!.. Matter of fact, for some reason him and I had every class together for the first year... Boy they screwed up doing that!
One of us would get sent to the office and would wait in the hallway because we knew the other one was right behind

We would sit in the back of the class and burp or hum or throw pencils trying to get them to sit in the ceiling... Gawd we were always being sent up!
I look back, and yeah.... it's still funny!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oh yeah!
The principal got to know my mom and dad by thier first names!

I was known as the loud mouth in EVERY class.. there were two of us.. Me and a friend of mine all through middle school and high school got in trouble alot!.. Matter of fact, for some reason him and I have every class together for the first year... Boy they screwed up doing that!
One of us would get sent to the office and would wait in the hallway because we knew the other one was right behind

We would sit in the back of the class and burp or hum or throw pencils trying to get them to sit in the ceiling... Gawd we were always being sent up!
I look back, and yeah.... it's still funny!
You and I should have gone to school together. It would have been a blast!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

You and I should have gone to school together. It would have been a blast!
I remember walking the halls while skipping class and the administrator would stop me to see my hall pass.. Well, I carried around an OLD (like 3 week old) pass in my pocket all the time. I handed it to him and he says "Alycia, 3rd period math. Reason for hall pass: To walk halls while skipping class"
He handed it back to me and said "you better get outta here before Mr. So-So see's you. And find Jeremy too. He's looking for ya. I think he's out at smoker's corner" Boy I hauled rear outta there, grabbed my friend and took off

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only once, but that because i was moving away to germany, and she absolutely loved me haha
She thought i was very interesting

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud to say that I was a principal's pet when I was in grade school. He used to pull me out of classes to do little things for him, like mimeographing (remember that machine with the blue ink and the hand-crank?)

I think I went to 5 classes throughout all of 8th grade - I was covering phones in the main office, etc. LOVED being the principal's pet.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ummm, yeah....so I was way over developed for 13, and we had gym class with the boys, and this boy kept grabbing my butt. His name was Darbin Cordero, and I told him you do it again & I'm gonna knock your lights out! He did it again. I said I'm not kidding. He did it again. I told the gym teacher but he just hollered at him to knock it off. So he did it 1 more time, and I hauled off and punched him, right in the nose/mouth. He fell to the floor and was bleeding from his nose & mouth.
They wanted to suspend me from school (me?! the honor roll student with perfect attendence!). My Mom marched in there and told them that if they even thought about it they'd surely have a lawsuit on their hands.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think only once and that was skipping school
one time and I got caught!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277