Silly Jack!

jayme&jackson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have not been on in forEVER!!! My computer has been in "repair" Actually more like...NEAR DEATH!!!

Anywho,

Its great to be back!!!

Jackson is obssesed with eating anything that is paper, he chews it into tiny pieces, and sometimes eats it. He will go into th garbage in the middle of the night just to do this...

Does anyone elese furry creature do this???

J&J

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, a couple of mine are shredders, Pandora and Demeter to be exact, they really like to gnaw on cardboard the best though

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah
- Dino sometimes attacks the loo roll, especially if its just in hanging reach

Miss Moofs once wrestled a new kitchen roll to within an inch of its life ! - that was a right mess, lots of chewed up bits, thing she was tryng to tell me something

Princess Pepsi would never, never
stoop to such childish behaviour !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jayme&jackson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL,

And do you guys let the chew? paper or coardboard? or do u take it away once they have started to nibble a little toooo hard?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jayme&Jackson

LOL,

And do you guys let the chew? paper or coardboard? or do u take it away once they have started to nibble a little toooo hard?
I don't mind the cardboard, but they're usually chewing up something important when the get ahold of paper, so i *try* to stop them from that, and try is the operative word

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jayme&Jackson

LOL,

problem is they usually do this when you are out of the house

so of course, you have a nice surprise when you get home ! and they have usually got bored with the game so its just left in a heap !
Best thing is, you get loads of head-butts
cos they know they´ve been naughty