Anyone want to do this for me?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After work today I have to head straight over to my old high school for a wine & cheese party, meet & greet with the faculty and tour of the recently remodeled classroom area. Then, I have to stay for the first board of trustees meeting of the school year. Doesn't this sounds like soooo much fun?
I hate doing stuff like this! (Well the wine & cheese part is okay, but if I could sneak out after that I would!)

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky you!!!

You must had been a big timer in the high school to be doing that!!!

Our high school was soo small and they never would do stuff like that!!!

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!!!! not really.
But have fun!!

Heather

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To get me to go back to high school they'd have to offer free wine! I wouldn't go unless there was some sort of mind altering substance involved.

Heck, I'll go for you. It sounds like fun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know it wouldn't so bad if the same woman who was principal when I was a student wasn't now president of the high school. Back then she was Sister Judith. Now, she's Judy (no longer a nun). But I still feel a little intimidated by her. How silly is that?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

You know it wouldn't so bad if the same woman who was principal when I was a student wasn't now president of the high school. Back then she was Sister Judith. Now, she's Judy (no longer a nun). But I still feel a little intimidated by her. How silly is that?
Were you in the principal's office a lot as a student Eileen?!? got the ruler a couple times didn't ya!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Were you in the principal's office a lot as a student Eileen?!? got the ruler a couple times didn't ya!
Only twice and no ruler involved. It probably didn't help that I started a petition against something she did, though!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if you plan on drinking some wine-you better watch what you say in fron of the principal!!
Good Luck at your meeting.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Yeah go on i'll do it Eileen, i'll chat to anyone, especially with a drink in my hand!
I knew I could count on you, Susan!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll go, heck I can use a drink!
I even promise not to be mean to Judy! I'll tell her nothing but nicey things to get whatever it is you need done, done.
Can we slip bottles of wine in our purses though? If so, I think I know what purse I need to bring! LOL!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Only twice and no ruler involved. It probably didn't help that I started a petition against something she did, though!
Don't feel soo bad- I absolutely refused to disect lab kitties in biology- i went so far as to get my mom and my principals signatures to get out of it- i just felt it was horrible and no cat deserves to be a lab kitty.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well guys, the evening was quite as bad as I anticipated. The wine and cheese were good. I didn't have to have too much contact with Judy. The meeting was so long and boring, though!