Where do you get your Nutro?

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just curious where everyone that uses Nutro buys theirs from?

I was going to get some off of petfooddirect.com today but it's more expensive per can & you have to pay shipping. Our Petsmart sells it but then I have to go there

I think we'll be making a trip tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone knew of a great place!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My local feed store as they are a buck to three cheaper than the big stores ,,,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... our local feed store carries it according to Nutro's site but that's the same place I was getting the Wellness from- and their hours just don't jive with my work schedule.

I suppose Psmart it is!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have a Pets Supplies Plus near you? they're usually cheaper than Petsmart

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Do you have a Pets Supplies Plus near you? they're usually cheaper than Petsmart
Yup - that's where I get mine!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Yup - that's where I get mine!
I kinda like to support them as opposed to Petsmart because they're usually a locally owned franchise unlike Petsmart which is corporate... plus they are usually cheaper

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually get Nutro from Petsmart... I just checked Pet Supplies Plus and there are stores all around Maryland but none in Maryland! Oh well.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have one about 4 miles from our house- I'm going to try and convince Chad to go on a bike ride tonight & I'll bring a backpack with me just in case!

Wish me luck!

Thanks - I never even thought of them!

curlyq629

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Regardless of where you get it, check out Nutro's website. As a PSA:

They have a loyal buyer's club (or something to that effect) that you can sign up for and they'll mail you $20 in coupons for food (bag, pouch, and can).

There's also a part where you can buy 10 bags of dry or cases of wet and get the 11th free- but that part isn't good at Petsmart or Petco.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was able to find the frequent buyers program they have but I didn't see where to get coupons....

I think I'll sign up for that frequent buyers one since Pet Supplies Plus is so close & they're not on 'the list'

curlyq629

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

I was able to find the frequent buyers program they have but I didn't see where to get coupons....

I think I'll sign up for that frequent buyers one since Pet Supplies Plus is so close & they're not on 'the list'
They automatically send you the coupons when you sign up for the frequent buyers program. There's not a separate sign up or place to print them from the site. (sorry for the confusion!)

I think it says the coupons will arrive in 6-8 weeks, but it only took 2-3 weeks for me to get mine. I received them earlier this week.

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL I went back to fill in the form to sign up... I got half way through before I realized I had already done it earlier today

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

LOL I went back to fill in the form to sign up... I got half way through before I realized I had already done it earlier today
Haha...I signed up a few weeks ago...I hope it comes in the mail soon!