I lost my hairbrush.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and I don't know where it is
I've turned the house upside down looking for this darn thing and I have NO idea where it is! I know I used it to do my hair for work yesterday but I don't remember taking it out of the bathroom. When I went in to brush my hair before bed last night it was gone!
I still can't find it and I've looked again in the strangest places even, like the washer, the dryer, under the bed. I think I'm loosing my mind!
Can anyone tell I am burned out and need a vacation desperately???
But this won't happen because my ungrateful coworker is now taking up to 8 weeks off for her surgery and wants to be demoted when she gets back.

I really don't like her anymore!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you try the trash can,, maybe it fell into it!!

Or maybe between the cushions of the couch or chair, or under an ottoman. I always find mine between cushions.. I get to talking while I'm brushing my hair and it nevers fails it get left on the couch and my cats get to it!!

Hope that helps!!

Cheer up!!!
It's almost Saturday!!! and I know how bad works sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, good possiblities, but the cats have basically taken over the couch and so there's a cover over the couch so I'd see it if it were on there. The garbage in the potty is behind a little wall so it couldn't have been put in there unless I actually threw it in there.... hold on let me check...nope. empty. UGH! I'm loosing my mind! Where's my hair brush!? Of all the things to loose, I've never lost a hairbrush!
Thanks for the suggestions! Please keep them coming! I need to find it! If nothing else to know I didn't take it to work or just for the peace of mind that I still have some of my mind left!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not to make fun of your situation, because I know how frustrating losing something can be, but it reminds me of a Veggie Tales song....

Oh where is my hairbrush, oh where is my hairbrush, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, OH WHERE IS MY HAIRBRUSH?

Oh I hope someone else has seen the Veggie Tales, or you will all know what a whack job I really am.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I managed to forget to brush my hair before I came to work today! I washed it, and put it up to get it out of my way, realised on the way in the car I forgot to brush it, and my little brush was missing from my handbag.... oops...

So I have to keep it up all day while wet....

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Song too funny!!!!

How about looking in your car???? Sometimes I grab in when I'm in a hurry and throw it in there...

Or maybe on your dresser or chester drawers. My cats hide mine also they like to put in the baskets I have in the house!!

Try looking under your sink.. Maybe it got thrown in there!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I managed to forget to brush my hair before I came to work today! I washed it, and put it up to get it out of my way, realised on the way in the car I forgot to brush it, and my little brush was missing from my handbag.... oops...

So I have to keep it up all day while wet....
My hair is soo thick,, if I did that,, my hair would still be wet when I got home that night!!!!!!!

I took a shower this morning, and forgot t put gel in mine, ,it's all fuzzy and fly aways.. Uggghh.. was running late.. Had to get my daughter to preschool and me to work!! What a morning!

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry can't relate- I don't own a hairbrush. I have really curly hair, if I brush it turns into a frizzy mess. Good luck, have you looked in the cats favorite hiding place? That usually where I find missing items.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

My hair is soo thick,, if I did that,, my hair would still be wet when I got home that night!!!!!!!

I took a shower this morning, and forgot t put gel in mine, ,it's all fuzzy and fly aways.. Uggghh.. was running late.. Had to get my daughter to preschool and me to work!! What a morning!
Yup - mine's ridiculously thick as well, and will definitely be wet tonight still when I get home. Although, I have to run home at lunch to get Lily for her shots, so can brush it then. But since I've had it up all morning while wet, it's going to have huge horrible kinks in it that will not come out without a straightener!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Yup - mine's ridiculously thick as well, and will definitely be wet tonight still when I get home. Although, I have to run home at lunch to get Lily for her shots, so can brush it then. But since I've had it up all morning while wet, it's going to have huge horrible kinks in it that will not come out without a straightener!
Gosh,, i'd do a quick rewash instead of dealing with horrible kinds,, ugggh!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya know? I will have to go and look in the car. I didn't see anything weird in it last night but then again, I wasn't looking for a hair brush then!

Hmm.. dresser drawers, have to look there too. My kitties have never taken my hair brushes before, I wonder if they decided that it's a good time to freak mommy out? I'll be checking their hiding places too! LOL!

What a day!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found it! It was in the last place you'd think to look, the dirty clothes basket!
See!? I told you I was loosing my mind. I don't even remember bringing it IN the bedroom let alone dropping it in the chothes basket and putting clothes on it! Oh boy! Well, now, let's see what else I can misplace and go cuckoo about!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I would go absolutely insane if I ever lost my hairbrush. My hairbrush is this really expensive hairbrush (retail price $48) that I managed to get for $12. It is the best hairbrush in the world.

I can never find such a good deal again as far as hairbrushes go. If I ever lose my hairbrush I would be absolutely inconsolable.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shengmei

Actually I would go absolutely insane if I ever lost my hairbrush. My hairbrush is this really expensive hairbrush (retail price $48) that I managed to get for $12. It is the best hairbrush in the world.

I can never find such a good deal again as far as hairbrushes go. If I ever lose my hairbrush I would be absolutely inconsolable.
YIKES! what kind of hairbrush is it?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Not to make fun of your situation, because I know how frustrating losing something can be, but it reminds me of a Veggie Tales song....

Oh where is my hairbrush, oh where is my hairbrush, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, OH WHERE IS MY HAIRBRUSH?

Oh I hope someone else has seen the Veggie Tales, or you will all know what a whack job I really am.
THAT WAS THE VERY FIRST THOUGHT I HAD WHEN I READ THE TITLE AND EXACTLY WHAT I STARTED SINGING!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

That is the first thing that popped into my head when i read the thread! Glad i'm not the only one who likes the hairbursh song too

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That is the first thing that popped into my head when i read the thread! Glad i'm not the only one who likes the hairbursh song too
I love all Veggie Tales! I was watching Sheerluck Holmes while walking on my treadmill after work today!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You make me laugh!

I guess I need to start to watch Veggie Tales now huh? Maybe I won't loose my hairbrush anymore!