Cat Ghost Stories

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A friend of mine is currently writing a story about ghostly encounters with cats.

She has a section of about 20 stories that are somewhat creepy but not horrifying. They do make you think about the possibility of ghost cats existing. She believes that calling this section "Creepy Corner" is overdone and might even be silly. She is curious what you as a reader would like this section to be called. The hook that would draw you in if you opened the book at the bookstore and flipped through it to see what was inside.

Thanks for any help~

MA

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about "Beyond 9 lives"

or

"Tails in the Ghost Realm"

or

"Scary Tails"

or even "Creepy Tails" (Play on words with the whole tails versus tales)

or

"Tails from the darkside"

or

"Sinister Stories"

or

"Eerie Cat Tails"

Hope that helps!!!

Heather

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like "beyond 9 lives"!! I was going to suggest something like "a cat's 10th life"

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that "Beyond 9 Lives" It's catchy.. I just was thinking when you thinks cats, you think 9 lives!! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guys you know what? ALL of you are coming up with great ideas but these ideas you are passing on would work as book titles, not sections of the book titles. Some of her sections are Comforting Encounters, Spiritual Encounters that type of thing. She just doesn"t want to call it creepy encounters

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She could try Sinister Encounters (since sinister is like creepy) or Eerie Encounters,, since eerie is like creepy!!!

Maybe that'll work!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Eerie Encounters keeps with the theme!! plus isn't as blatant as Creepy Corners....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks to all- looks like she is going with Eerie Encounters- Look for the book on Amazon in October!