Simply Phoenix :)

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, to say this little calico girl is keeping me on my toes is an understatement! Every day I'm amazed at how much energy a kitten has in there little body.At night she loves to snuggle herself against your neck and then will lick you like crazy.

She's adjusting well but we're taking the intros with Nakita slowly. Nakita always does one hiss when they first meet through the mesh screen, but then sits down and watches Phoenix. I hope to introduce them face to face this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed, will ya?

I've been trying to get a good picture of her eye colour, but she moves a mile a minute. It's a beautiful amber colour but the lighting upstairs is creating shadows:

Since I always take close up pics, here's a size comparison with a waist high scratching post:

Here's Phoenix playing. Some days I wish I was a kitten!

Look mom, I'm this tall! Not a great picture quality wise, but it made me laugh!

I
my calico girl but hope that Nakita will also break down and become friends with her soon as well.

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH Kass!!! Phoenix is soooo adorable!! That "stand up tall" pic really made me LOL
i like her little goatie she's got going there hehe! Her eyes are so mezmerizing

i also posted more pics of Tammie in her thread. Hobbes and Tams have started to chase each other around now. i'm surprised how fast he adjusted to having her around. We just brought her home late Friday night!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Look mom, I'm this tall! Not a great picture, but it made me laugh!
This is an awesome photo!! she looks like a little bear! Her legs are gorgeous

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she will...........just some kitties take longer than others...........all my kitties have gone through it, and now we're all one big happy family! Your kitty is darling!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is just beautiful! I love her name, and her eyes are stunning! She looks like she has eyeliner on!
They don't look amber in the pics, they look like a beautiful sage/mossy green! What a doll! And I do love the pic of her standing up on her hind legs....such a big girl!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
wonderful pix! she's a cutie, all right! good luck with the face-to-face meeting this weekend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just adding a few new pics from this weekend.

Playing in the shadows...

I'm going to get you!!! She attacked a fur mouse the second after this pic was taken.

An 'artsy' close up picture.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only think I can think of to type is that she is beautiful! I hope I don't loose points with you because I can't think of anything more creative to say.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I hope I don't loose points with you because I can't think of anything more creative to say.
Is there a secret points system that I don't know about?! Hey, who's holding out on me?

No, I'm just glad you dropped by to take a look.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WHAT A DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, you have SUCH a talent for capturing incredible shots - but what a face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - how's it going between the two of them? Taken down that screen and.... ???????????????

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!

She's growing up so fast. She's already crossing her paws like a lady.

I couldn't understand why these pictures were not as clear as the others. Then I looked at my lense and realized there was a nose print on it.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I couldn't understand why these pictures were not as clear as the others. Then I looked at my lense and realized there was a nose print on it.
Very cute