This is where I used to keep my flour...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now, both boys are in trouble... I used to keep my containers of flour under here but they had to be moved because of someone's preoccupation with destroying them.
8-Bit has broken the baby lock on this cabinet, so he can get in it now. I am off to Target sometime today to get stronger ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd also like to point out that Bit is lying on a pallet of his own food. He was fed a half an hour before the picture was taken, and his dry food bowl is full.

Scratch can blend into the shadows. Usually I can just catch a flash of his eyes and hear a scurry. I always know when he is doing something bad because he will flee the scene of the crime. Bit on the other hand will just look at me and continue on.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you thought of hiring Bit out to the manufacturers of baby locks to test them?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Have you thought of hiring Bit out to the manufacturers of baby locks to test them?
I'm tempted to contact the company and let them know that something with out thumbs thwarted their safety system. I'm sure I could get my money back.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so thankful that my pantry has an actual door on it, that latches closed, so that I don't have to worry about that. Every time I open it, Zissou has to see if somehow land of narnia has appeared on the other side.

You should contact the company. Even if they're not concerned about cats opening it, they should be concerned that alot of people have cats and babies, and the cats might open the door to the cleaning products and then the babies can get in.

Anyway, Bit and Scratch are sooo adorable. I'd be tempted to let them have the cabinet too, but then where do you put the food!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I am so thankful that my pantry has an actual door on it, that latches closed, so that I don't have to worry about that. Every time I open it, Zissou has to see if somehow land of narnia has appeared on the other side.

You should contact the company. Even if they're not concerned about cats opening it, they should be concerned that alot of people have cats and babies, and the cats might open the door to the cleaning products and then the babies can get in.

Anyway, Bit and Scratch are sooo adorable. I'd be tempted to let them have the cabinet too, but then where do you put the food!
I'm going to send them an e-mail, but he broke it by hanging on in over and over again so it wouldn't spring back.