Hello

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,

My name is Bryan and I began keeping cats twelve years ago when I picked up two six week old kittens- a male and a female whom I named Shadow and Midnight because both had solid black coats. I like pretty much all animals but have a soft spot in my heart for cats. There's not much nicer than a soft, fuzzy, squishy kitty.

I also keep and sometimes breed various types of tropical fish. Some other hobbies that I have are reading (I'm a fan and avid reader of Tolkien as well as some other authors).

I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing in the joy that is our feline friends.

Cheers,
Bryan

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Bryan, and welcome to TCS!
Your kitties sound beautiful!

If you need any help finding your way around TCS, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help!

I hope to see you around the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome.

From what I've seen so far I really like the site.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Bryan
we're so happy to welcome you and your kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

nelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I like pretty much all animals but have a soft spot in my heart for cats. There's not much nicer than a soft, fuzzy, squishy kitty.
I agree, squishy kitties are great....my Lucy is a gooshy, gooshy girl. She is on a diet, but ....well, we try.

Welcome to TCS!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Bryan:

Glad to meet ya and love black cats! I never met a cat I didn't love, but I'm partial to little black shorthaired males, for some reason. I've had fish, too -- awhile back, someone was going to "flush" one, and of course I adopted him. He was a cichlid, originally from Africa, with big, sharp teeth like a piranha! and he grew big. Had to isolate him from other fish because of his teeth and his attitude. He'd bang his head on the glass all day long, trying to get at other fish. He lived quite a long time. Had some goldfish, too, starting with one I rescued from solitary in my manager's basement -- got him some friends, and all the stuff, but for some unknown reason, they didn't live long.
Love Tolkien, too! Read the trilogy and The Hobbit and The Silmarillion; love the films and have them all on DVD, and watch them over and over. Cats are my #1 interest, though -- lived with cats since birth! and can't imagine living without them in my life. Currently owned by "9" who live with me, and 12 who are in sanctuary. Long story. They are all safe and in loving care. This is the greatest site/forum!