My New Yankee Candles Came Today...

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...so of course I took pictures of my little Anyanka.

I didn't even have everything out of the box yet and Anya claimed it as her own.

She came out to investigate this packing contraption. She was convinced there was something inside of it that she needed.

Then she decided she explore the TOP of the box. She finally decided that it was excellent for flossing.

Last but not least...her "relaxed and enjoying the Yankee Candle ambience/smell" look.

Of course right after I took that last photo she proceeded to show me what she thought of me taking all of these pictures. Yep. Lovely whiff of kitten flatulence pointed in my direction. Some little girl had one too many tuna flakes...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is sooo cute!!!!!!!! I'd definitely say she has a little candle thing going on like the rest of us ladies lol

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, she was just helping her mom with the shopping,
you have to make sure everything is OK, just a normal thing for moms & daughters to do !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Shes so cute. I love the one of her flossing her teeth!
Me too. She has SUCH an expression on her face in that one. I have to admit though that pic scared me to death when I was uploading them. If you look where she's chewing it looks bright red. I was sure she has cut her gums and ran in the other room to check on her. Nope...just a color that reflected or showed up in the photo. I'm a big worry-wart of a kitty mom.